Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

Argh do any of you lads not work fifo? I feel like im the only sorry sack on these forums slaving away for miniscule amounts of cash, its a tough life but someones gotta live it I spose.. on the upside I get to drive the car erryday and be home by 10 so I guess its a trade off over the life of a rockstar and the money

Do you blokes enjoy it? Gettin away from the missus might be nice erry now and then or you just doin it for the money untill you're in a comfortable postion

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Down, I work for Rtio's rail division.. I'm based Perth.

I used to enjoy FIFO but now with a wife and child I would loathe being away

  • Like 1
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

How are the blowflies out there fellas? A mate told me you have to be careful as you'll eat quite a few working out in the sun.

Yeah they're pretty shìt! Extremely friendly. I work at an underground gold mine, no flies underground :) no flies inn my office either haha. I actually like winter up here, it's nice and cold and the flies disappear altogether. Summer is nasty though. Working in a pit would be balls!

I enjoy my job. 8/6 is a pretty chilled roster, I'm home every second week and don't have to worry about work at all when I'm home. Plus I get to run my errands etc during the day when it's quiet and everyone else is at work. I'm in Leonora, a town 230kms north of Kalgoorlie, which is cool coz there's two pubs (great of the food at the mess is crap), a supermarket, pharmacy, a couple of servos, food van and a rec centre with squash courts. Work with a good group of people and so it makes it enjoyable being up here, given you eat, work, gym it with them for a week straight.

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I think that would drive me bonkers in all honesty

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

something tells me you are already bonkers ;)

  • Like 1
  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I aint bonkers pal that's a terrible thing to say.. I just enjoy a bit of forum banter here and there and nothin cheeses me off more than a quiet off-topic section cause that's the only place where we can all let our hair down and really duke it out like hooligans over any subject of our choosing

  • Like 1
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

hence the " ;) "

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

Ye I know bud I was just havin a lend aswell to keep the convo going cause im bored as hell waitin to frig off so I can go home n play some bf4 or get on the xrater sites for a tad and then go gym once ive relaxed long enough.. I gotta train legs today first day back since friday and im hell angry I missed 3 training days cause of the effin man flu brough me to my knees

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

man flu prevents you from going to the gym?

I just don't go at all :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...