Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/02/14 10:06 AM Posted 14/02/14 10:06 AM ouch that is crap biz. Im on 1245 to 2100 so not to bad.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/02/14 12:51 AM Posted 15/02/14 12:51 AM 1
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/02/14 04:06 AM Posted 15/02/14 04:06 AM Translation: I dare you to not buy me something on Valentines Day.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/02/14 04:56 AM Posted 15/02/14 04:56 AM (edited) I didn't buy her anything but I did give her some jewellery Edited 15/02/14 05:05 AM by sexual harrassment panda 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/02/14 06:32 AM Posted 15/02/14 06:32 AM 10 1/2 hours down 2 1/2 hours to go and its beer o'clock.....what a sh*t long boring day.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/14 11:35 AM Posted 15/02/14 11:35 AM Hate New Google MapsIf you hate the new look of Google maps you can get the old look back by using the following URLhttps://maps.google.com.au/?output=classic
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/14 11:37 AM Posted 15/02/14 11:37 AM what, Gary? it hasn't changed (for me).
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/14 11:56 AM Posted 15/02/14 11:56 AM Same
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/14 01:34 PM Posted 15/02/14 01:34 PM On PC it has changed. If you open up maps.google.com.au frome Chrome it looks different.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/14 01:49 PM Posted 15/02/14 01:49 PM I'm on a PC, firefox, it has not changed Just sayin'.Who uses a mobile device? LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now