freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/13 02:08 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:08 AM
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/05/13 02:13 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:13 AM
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/13 02:29 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:29 AM Afternoon all.Dags, sorry to hear about your neighbour. I know that stretch of road (used to drive it a heap when I lived in geelong - easiest way to where I go camping) and its a dangerous stretch of road. Any news on her son? My thoughts go out to her family.I have a heap of business cards I need to throw out, as the phone number and address will no longer be relevant.Sister went back into hospital yesterday. Time for three months of blood and platelet transfusions, plus a sh*tload of meds. Am going to try raise money for bone marrow research soon, by participating in run melbourne - I hate running, but its something jamie loves to do, so I'll do it for her. Time to start training 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/13 02:31 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:31 AM (edited) Xrsick 10 years and only 1000 postsPoor effort Edited 03/05/13 02:32 AM by Ford Freak
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 03/05/13 02:33 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:33 AM Who's this? ^^^^^^
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/05/13 02:42 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:42 AM Cop
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/13 02:51 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:51 AM Who's this? ^^^^^^ CopThis is why I'm laying low /\
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/13 02:55 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:55 AM Breakfast
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 03/05/13 02:56 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:56 AM This is the cup of my care.... \_/
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/13 02:57 AM Posted 03/05/13 02:57 AM Yeah cool story!!!!! Been here just over 2 years..... With 9500 posts....gee things have changed since the start.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now