Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I hope that's it, it looks like there sort of sticking to the same shap, which is a good thing in my mind, the rims look alright aswell

  • Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: East Ballina NSW
Posted

I agree, but the basic shape doesnt look all AU or anything, so fingers still crossed

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

kinda looks like they are keeping the same back lights as the ba/bf series, even though it's hard to tell at the moment judging by the mags etc and the basic shape its gonna look pretty good

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne.
Posted
Here is some new info on the ew falcon looks like it will make it to the US

pics

article

Did anyone notice the new door handles???

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hard to see... but those bulges on the side look a little bit like the VE commo

The roof like looks pretty similar to current.

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

Looks like a scoop or something in the lower part of the doors too.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Lsimore
Posted

Hi guy's, I reckon it looks pretty good, smooth lines and design cues, definetly give it a sense of Aussie heritage. The mags look awsome too, very agressive looking. The Scoop on the bottom of the doors also give it more of an agressive and high performance look. If the orion looks marginally the same, I'll be happy!!

Cheers

Prim

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...