Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tractor Driver
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Are Zee Germans (who are pretty good with up-to-date technology) using air-bearing turbos? No. Air-bearings will take years to trickle down to passenger vehicles because the benefits outweigh the costs involved, not because it is unproven technology.

  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tractor Driver
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I did say it was short .. besides, how is Ford going to get some speculation and excitement happening if they release high-res videos that are several minutes long?

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Saw this today. Bit old. I'm surprised I did not see it in the above posts (but maybe I need glasses). But here it is anyway. Looks like Ford will be publicly debuting the new Orion by March 2008 (if not a bit sooner) to coincide with the Motor Show.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31801

Edited by EvilDaifu
  • Team Kickass
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albion Park, NSW
Posted
Saw this today. Bit old. I'm surprised I did not see it in the above posts (but maybe I need glasses). But here it is anyway. Looks like Ford will be publicly debuting the new Orion by March 2008 (if not a bit sooner) to coincide with the Motor Show.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31801

LMAO, read this post and, then read the replies and realised that one was posted by my little brother. It really is a small world.

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Just thought it would be interesting to see who's posting up about the 2008 Falcon code named Orion. Wonder if there is any correlation with who's leases are coming due later this year / early next year :roflmbo: Mine's due in Nov this year :spit:

post-7129-1178881228_thumb.jpg

Edited by EvilDaifu
  • Tractor Driver
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hehe ... I've got another 3 years to run on my lease

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
Posted

mine runs out in August. I was considering buying a run out GT-P but I think I might wait for the Orion. Cant wait to see the Orion FPV range

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...