phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/05/07 01:26 PM Posted 17/05/07 01:26 PM what ever it looks like and when ever it arrives .. it better be worth the wait .. the phantom has his 3rd birthday - 9th July.. his gift is an "extended new warranty" shaz
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/05/07 10:29 AM Posted 18/05/07 10:29 AM Most of this info is wrong. There is no chance of Orion being brought forward for starters, Ford have made this clear already and still say it will be launched second quarter next year.Ahhh dammit.
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 19/05/07 01:30 AM Posted 19/05/07 01:30 AM That right us general public can only go on gossip which we hear, some will be true and some fiction and won't know what the true things will be.Just sit back and don't worry it will come when it's ready.I do so hope though that they do go to the air bearing design turbo's though.Heaps of potenial if someone can tap into the new EM.I think a good place to look at what EM will be used would be whats in current Mustangs.This I suspect is because I think that was the case with pre 2000 Mustang's as tuners over there where using these flash box's prior to the BA being launched.What ever they do though it will be a improvement and yes there may be a few problems as being a first series always does have.
575wrc Member 63 Member For: 20y 7m 24d Location: perth Posted 19/05/07 10:19 AM Posted 19/05/07 10:19 AM as long as it doesnt look like a bloody VE(a fat barge arse with pimples for taillights), I will be happy!
BA XTC Member 14 Member For: 19y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: South Morang, Victoria Posted 19/05/07 11:54 AM Posted 19/05/07 11:54 AM Hi, not sure if this link has been posted yet, but looks good..http://www.caradvice.com.au/2580/2008-ford...orion-spyshots/
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 19/05/07 12:21 PM Posted 19/05/07 12:21 PM Hi, not sure if this link has been posted yet, but looks good..http://www.caradvice.com.au/2580/2008-ford...orion-spyshots/I hope that is not the new Ford as it look so wrong. (From what I can see from those angles anyway) It looks so heavy.
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/05/07 02:35 PM Posted 19/05/07 02:35 PM I hope that is not the new Ford as it look so wrong. (From what I can see from those angles anyway) It looks so heavy.I mainly worried by the still very curved roofline, still looks AU/Taurus like and that's a big mistake. The car is otherwise heavily disguised with fake panels and car bras; too hard to make any judgement.
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 20/05/07 05:12 AM Posted 20/05/07 05:12 AM I mainly worried by the still very curved roofline, still looks AU/Taurus like and that's a big mistake. The car is otherwise heavily disguised with fake panels and car bras; too hard to make any judgement.Its nothing like AU.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 20/05/07 06:34 AM Posted 20/05/07 06:34 AM the phantom has his 3rd birthday - 9th July.. What a good day for a birthday.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/05/07 08:23 AM Posted 20/05/07 08:23 AM Did anyone notice the picture of the engine bay of the new Sebring in the motoring section of Fridays Herald-Sun? In particular what the inlet manifold was made of????????I didn't see the pics your talking about but I heard that the inlet manifold will be made of some sort of plastic on the N/A 6 but not the turbo.
Recommended Posts