Jump to content

How many Hours a week do you work?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

How many hours a week does everyone work?

And What Hours roughly?

At the moment I work 5-7 days a week (depends how busy we are)

Mondays,Wednesdays, Fridays I work from 3am-9am (by Average)

Tuesdays,Thursdays I work from 4am-10am (by Average)

Weekends 6am-8:30/9am (always gotta work Sunday for a measly amount of hours, get paid for working 8 hours though lol)

So Roughly 30-40 hours a week, But it varies, sometimes I work like..20ish hours for the same pay others its nearing 50.

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

12 hours a day 5 days a week 3pm till 1am, less if I can get away....

And Saturdays every now and then if I HAVE to 11am till 4pm.

....maybe I shouldnt be giving those details out here... :buttrock:

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

6am til 430pm 5 days a week...weekends are sacred

my days of 80 to 100hr weeks 14 to 16 hrs a day are over... :buttrock:

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

9am-5pm Monday to Friday. No weekend work for me.

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

I am at work from 730am to 4pm monday to Thursday and Fridays I get off a 1215pm.

Some times I have to work nights and weekends that I dont get paid for.

Cant really call what I do work, spend most of my day killing time.

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

im about to enter 50-70 in a couple weeks.. so I put that.. im @ 45+ now anyway :buttrock:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 23d
  • Location: narangba nrth brisbane
Posted

Mon - Fri, from 7am to 4pm, thankgod for no weekend work... yet! lol :buttrock:

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

sunday 10.5 hours; last 4 days 6:30a.m to 8pm (15 mins lunch); today just 10 hours (early day).... off to the footy tonight ....so around 70 hours solid I.T work, and no time to play with cars!

Brian

  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted

530 to 430 5 days and some sat mornings allocations for trucks the extra hours pay for my T so I can deal with it

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
sunday 10.5 hours; last 4 days 6:30a.m to 8pm (15 mins lunch); today just 10 hours (early day).... off to the footy tonight ....so around 70 hours solid I.T work, and no time to play with cars!

Brian

:buttrock:

that's some long days there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...