Jump to content

How many Hours a week do you work?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

I came home early today just because I can........

And yesterday I didnt even go,

But they still clock me at 60 hours a week

  • Good for nothing member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 6d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
40 hours a week here out of there by 230 pm.

but I suppose working in a lab in a brewery doing taste tests every hour I could handle more..... :doyou:

mmmmmm. Are you working in wetherill park?

Posted
I came home early today just because I can........

And yesterday I didnt even go,

But they still clock me at 60 hours a week

I want your job !!!

  • XXR.64T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney's east!!!
Posted

I do 2 jobs.

M-f I do 40hrs a week and sat n sun do 14hrs over the 2 days

so total 54hrs week

  • 5 weeks later...
  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

About 45 on average. How's that for a public servant? :blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mill Park, Victoria
Posted

8.30 till 17.30 m-f

8.00 till 14.00 every 2nd satday

whole lot better tnan my old sales job, which was start @ 7am, finish up at 8pm minimum, with at least 1 or 2 days a week 11pm-12am

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albury, NSW
Posted
I am at work from 730am to 4pm monday to Thursday and Fridays I get off a 1215pm.

Some times I have to work nights and weekends that I dont get paid for.

Cant really call what I do work, spend most of my day killing time.

Me too sounds like we work for the same boss

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...