Jump to content

xr6 typhoon

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    619
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xr6 typhoon

  1. Happy Birthday xr6 typhoon!

  2. Happy Birthday xr6 typhoon!

  3. I think the best interior in the Expensive Daewoo range is in the Cruze. My missus just got one and I'm very impressed with it. If Expensive Daewoo designers had half a brain they would taken 90% of the styling from the Cruze interior and made it fit in the Commodore. Both are set up for right or left hand drive.
  4. pros= It was run in properly!
  5. hopefully it is a change they make across the range and not just the V8s. might get rid of the driveline shunt
  6. xr6 typhoon

    M7 Fatality

    I was traveling north just after it happened. It was a tipper with dog trailer. The dog had separated and was nearly 20m up the road, dirt everywhere with the forester that was hit in-between the trailer and prime mover. Apparently the forester that was hit was pulled over in the shoulder because the driver was on the phone
  7. A dealer in sydney has an F6 for 59,000 driveaway. probably 09 plate. I know what I'd find the extra cash for
  8. And this is why I dont have kids
  9. It was on you tube but has been pulled. I think he's tryin to claim insurance by saying a pelican distracted him or made him swerve. I didnt see no bird
  10. The tool with the camera doesn't know what he is on about but worth a look Bugatti Veyron Crashing into the Water - CRASH - SPLASH! - Video
  11. Doc, you dont think the engine mount was rooted because of the extra torque you are running do you?
  12. At the risk of sounding like a nark the variable speed camera on Parker st is 70km/h. Nark out
  13. The above price for the Demo seems steep with 1000ks on it. I hope its optioned up.
  14. Yea they dont have much of a discount maybe $2000-$3000 The sales men didnt want to know me. business must be good there.
  15. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300350092334&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en I think I wana buy it
  16. Well I've seen 1st of the FG F6's on the M7 today. Kermit green and unmarked. It had someone pulled over. Not a bad cop car.
  17. Herb & cheese, chichen parma with bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, capsicum, salt & pepper, southwest sauce
  18. I wonder if 888 will still supply parts for the ford teams. They may aswell own V8 supercars and supply holdens and fords.
  19. He can steer but he's redneck as crankin kid rock in the drift car.
  20. Dang I try to avoid parking like that.
  21. Who needs a gauge pod when you could have one of these
  22. Jackson wants to be reincarnated as a children's bicycle seat.
  23. I reckon vents on the front quarter panels like the G6E turbo would look good on the XR6T
  24. try hydralink, pirtek or Enzed which ever is closest to you. they might be able to make you up a pipe
  25. could be cam phaser solenoids. they can get dirt and crap on them and make the car run like crap.
×
×
  • Create New...