Jump to content

How many Hours a week do you work?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted

40 hours a week here out of there by 230 pm.

but I suppose working in a lab in a brewery doing taste tests every hour I could handle more..... :flick_flex:

post-8417-1187934779_thumb.jpg

post-8417-1187934892_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

7:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday.

No weekend work but can as there is heaps there.

Crazy the hours some people are doing though

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 16d
Posted

8-4:30 Mon-Thurs 8-3:30 Friday, no weekends.

I got better things to do than work, money is not all that important. :flick_flex:

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

50-70 for 140k+

Posted

Including uni lectures/tutorials around 60 - 65 hours. Work alone is generally around 55 :spoton:

Posted

0500 -1800 hours for 14 days straight then I get 14 days off.

I manage to squeeze in an average of 3 days work each trip home though but not full days like when I'm away.

Averages at about 50 hours per week I think, maybe a little more

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

We should start another poll...

How many work in and around mines, and how many work in IT..

That would be about 75% of the population here...

Next question is.. Where is the money... (see above)

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Next question is.. Where is the money... (see above)

:spoton: that all ya got :hrmm:

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
im about to enter 50-70 in a couple weeks.. so I put that.. im @ 45+ now anyway :roflmbo:

O yeh and doing 10 hrs a week of uni.. forgot about that while doing budgetting at work.. well supposed to be doing that anyway :3gears:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...