Jump to content

Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...


Recommended Posts

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Ah - that must have been what I was reading. Cheers

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Intercoolers-- maybe Rapid is having a "going out of business" sale.

ive seen em on gumtree for like $900.. I think he is :P
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton Qld
Posted

TRying to work out a deal on B series coolers at the moment, but as there is something like a dozen options makes it hard for pricing it.
 
 
 
I'm also about to do a group buy for PWR heat exchangers


Legend! Yea there is a heeeap of options. I'd be keen on a stage 2 cooler with coldside piping
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Depending on price I'd be interested in zf cooler. Wots the retail?
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

do not buy anything from rapid i heard of a person paid for some cooler

1/2 the piping missing and he is not returning his phone call

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted
^^ Happens all too often with this retailer ^^
  • 2 weeks later...
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted
Not sure if there is much interest for that at the moment.
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted
PWR trans cooler?
PW cooler?
Shockworx coilovers?
Venom cat?
I'd be keen on these
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...