Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/12 05:29 AM Posted 05/06/12 05:29 AM Not if you want a better quality cat cheaper..
Rossnall Legacy Donating Member 72 Member For: 14y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Bundaberg, QLD Posted 05/06/12 05:48 AM Posted 05/06/12 05:48 AM [quote name='Dillz' timestamp='1338854133' post='1249412'] Anyone be interested in a group buy on high flow Ballistic Race Cats? Group buy list: Dillon [/quote] I might be in, let me know what ends up getting decided if the numbers are getting close. I'm stock at the moment, so open to options on size and it'll sit for a while until I can organize tune, rest of exhaust, etc. Think I'd be happy with 3 each end. Only after about 300rwkw max. 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/12 05:54 AM Posted 05/06/12 05:54 AM As soon as I get 4 people saying "I'll have one, when do you want a deposit" it will will go ahead.
Rossnall Legacy Donating Member 72 Member For: 14y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Bundaberg, QLD Posted 05/06/12 07:07 AM Posted 05/06/12 07:07 AM What size are the stock pipes on a BF and I assume an adaptor could be made up to fit one of these? I had only planned on cat, F6 snorkel and tune.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 05/06/12 07:46 AM Posted 05/06/12 07:46 AM don't need any adapters on a BF or FG, just cut and shut. BA are different and would need some modding of pipes
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 05/06/12 07:49 AM Posted 05/06/12 07:49 AM [quote name='Rossnall' timestamp='1338880029' post='1249716'] What size are the stock pipes on a BF and I assume an adaptor could be made up to fit one of these? I had only planned on cat, F6 snorkel and tune. [/quote] Add injectors will make a big diffference.
Rossnall Legacy Donating Member 72 Member For: 14y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Bundaberg, QLD Posted 05/06/12 10:30 AM Posted 05/06/12 10:30 AM (edited) [quote name='sexual harrassment panda ' timestamp='1338882380' post='1249740'] don't need any adapters on a BF or FG, just cut and shut. BA are different and would need some modding of pipes [/quote] So will fit a stock exhaust? [quote name='Henz' timestamp='1338882591' post='1249745'] Add injectors will make a big diffference. [/quote] Got to do it in steps so I notice the difference, if I do everything at once I'll get used to it too quickly! Edited 05/06/12 10:34 AM by Rossnall 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/12 10:35 AM Posted 05/06/12 10:35 AM dillz if I get a cat, I want a 4inch option as I will get a 4 inch dump made up for it too. then after the 4 inch cat I will get I tapered down to factory system.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 05/06/12 11:16 AM Posted 05/06/12 11:16 AM Tapering it down to fit std cat back is going to be harder than cutting a few mm, to open up the 3" to 4" to fit to the dump..
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/12 11:21 AM Posted 05/06/12 11:21 AM [indent=1]huh?[/indent] [indent=1]fk it then im just getting this[/indent] [indent=1][img]http://www.smb.net.au/images/FordFGfalconturbo_2.jpg[/img][/indent] 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now