Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

160 ish in my Mk1 Mini Cooper S

220 ish in my Series 1 Rx7

215 in my SSS Pulsar

230ish in my KH2 TX3 Turbo (worked of course, and redlining in 5th)

200 ish in my EL XR6

190 ish in my Forester XT

190 ish in the BF T (did it the easiest of all with plenty more to give)

All on private roads of course

Hey, how come the older I get the slower I go :blink:

  • Throbbing Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10d
  • Location: N.S.Farkin.W.
Posted

176kph in my 1986 KC Laser!

180kph in my 1994 EF Falcon

180kph in my mums Honda Accord

198kph in my Stock BA T

My wife has gone 210kph in my BA T!!? :blink:

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted (edited)

well of course I did my speed testing on a private road also so here are mine

170 in a 1500cc Ford festiva (don't laugh I like this car!, I used to red line it always.... and its an auto!!)

200 in a AUII futura wagon 6 cylinder

185 in my rover tomcat 2L turbo

190 in my xr6t

Edited by xr6turbs
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 24d
Posted

115ish in my old mini

180ish in my old 351 xf

227 in my old turbo EB

192 (120mph) in my turbo AU

125ish in my maverick. that's as fast as she goes :P

I dont do things like that anymore though, unless its on the track.

  • Boostaholics anonymous
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broady
Posted

215 ish in a 202 vb commodore, on recaps :blush:

170 in the T so far ( too many 'obsticales' to open it up atm )

160 kph on my wr400 in the dirt

140KPH in the semi :blush:

all private roads too :blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
215 ish in a 202 vb commodore, on recaps  :spit:

madman!!

210 in the vr banger

gotta be over 215 in the t..

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 3d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

what a sic topic

I just so happen to own this huge farm out somewhere

well lets just call my driveway the m4

and my neighbour just so happens to drive a monaro

and he happened to drive in my driveway one day

and .......................

I <3 Bananas the story

followed a monaro on the m4

doin 110 up his rear for about a minute

then he relised and speed up

put it this way

I stayed up his rear till 210

then over took him and steered straight past him at just over 255

I thought the turbo was limited at 240

but whats gonna hold back 295rwkw

first time

only time

never again

I <3 Bananas the risk

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

Back in younger days did the scary 200 plus on recaps as well in my old 6 tc corty,

People said I was crazy but get this never had one let go right down to bald.

Only used them on rear.

However had a 75% bridgestone supercat throw its tread at 160 putting large dint approx 250mm in rear sill and black tyre marks over rear quarter ,pillar & door.

Felt like diff was falling out scarry.

These speeds where done under full controlled enviroment in my driveway.

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

first time

only time

never again

I <3 Bananas the risk

I said that, then the mother#$%ker in the Porsche came back for a second go...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...