Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/11/15 08:55 AM Posted 15/11/15 08:55 AM Looking at getting a set of T3 rotors and ferodo DS pads front and rear when I get back. Anyone recommend good fluid?I'd go the penrite racing one, higher boiling point than most. 1
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 16/11/15 12:59 AM Posted 16/11/15 12:59 AM (edited) NVT, any connection with NVT.com.au?No connection, user name is NVT (envy T) because he used to own a Envy coloured BA Turbo Edited 16/11/15 01:01 AM by The Kerb Warrior
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/11/15 05:51 AM Posted 16/11/15 05:51 AM Plates were 1BRB-___ as well. GG LOL KTHBYEWTFBBQ 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 16/11/15 07:04 AM Posted 16/11/15 07:04 AM either Steve's account has been hacked or he is on drugs again. 1
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/11/15 09:27 AM Posted 16/11/15 09:27 AM (edited) Jeez you guys have good memories... Holy crap.I used to own a 2004 BA XR6T - Envy (Hence the NVT) 1BRB-617 Steve Skylarkz, the T3/Ferodo DS combo is awesome. Stopping power is massively improved although initial pedal feel/bite is less than I'd like. And talk about the freakin' dust...I just used some AP racing 5.1 fluid with my set and it's been good thusfar Edited 16/11/15 09:27 AM by NVT 1
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/11/15 12:54 PM Posted 16/11/15 12:54 PM Also forgot to mention - The old girl got some new rubber today!Got an awesome deal on a set of 245/35/R19 Bridgestone Adrenalin RE0003's from the Bridgestone supplier near my work. They are running a special of 4 tyres for the price of 3 so it works out very well on tyres that are usually $400+ per corner. I was fortunate enough to get a really good deal on the 3 that I did pay for so I couldn't go past it!PM me if you want any deets or call West Perth Bridgestone - Can recommend them highly after the price and service I received.Cheers,Dan
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 16/11/15 01:21 PM Posted 16/11/15 01:21 PM Did you beat my $245 per corner for goodyear EF1A2's????Liking the tyres so far?Also skylarkz....project mu ns400 seems to be all the rave by the cool kids on here.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/11/15 02:31 PM Posted 16/11/15 02:31 PM (edited) My photo collection has a better memory than me, that's what I pay it for anyway23-11-2008 Edited 16/11/15 02:36 PM by -Stever- 1
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 16/11/15 08:45 PM Posted 16/11/15 08:45 PM NVT, that's what I did for the missus's car, cept RE002. 4 for the price of 3. But 205/65/16s are way cheaper than 20's.... Thus I haven't bought the same for me. Plus she is more hard core than me, does more track days than me
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/11/15 08:57 PM Posted 16/11/15 08:57 PM ^ helps that she's in Perth a lot more than you to actually be able to do track days though... 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now