Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/10/15 03:08 AM Posted 06/10/15 03:08 AM I've got a 12lb Garrett unit sitting at home^whs
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 07/10/15 01:00 AM Posted 07/10/15 01:00 AM Spotted PUP 93 - black FGX XR6 Turbo Ute.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/10/15 01:04 AM Posted 07/10/15 01:04 AM Edit tapatalk=gayWould you be interested in selling it luke? What would you want for it?Yes it's a spare, I'd be happy to turn it into to beer so $60?
eff xr6t Member 569 Member For: 13y 7d Posted 07/10/15 02:20 AM Posted 07/10/15 02:20 AM Cheers Luke ended up finding one at a mates workshop yesterday arvo thanks anyway mate.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 08/10/15 02:28 AM Posted 08/10/15 02:28 AM Someone should buy this.....Jake *cough cough* ... only issue is bootlid has been reversed into a 4WD roo bar (rekons that's the only panel affected - but looks like rear bar got scratched on the left side)....but he halved his asking price to 20k!!!!Farking bargain and want soooooo badly :( only 68,000kms too!
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 08/10/15 02:52 AM Posted 08/10/15 02:52 AM It is reasonably cheap mate, but I wouldn't want a Force 8. If it was a force 6 with the same amount of mods, well then I'd be a bit hard pressed to say no I think haha.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 08/10/15 03:34 AM Posted 08/10/15 03:34 AM yeh but v8 soundtrack = That's the dream....if I pay the FG off and can't get decent amount back for it (which I'm anticipating I won't)...then I'll get a S/C v8 and keep the 6T and have the best of both worlds
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 08/10/15 03:50 AM Posted 08/10/15 03:50 AM Well mate, if you've got the money, why not. I'm actually really liking the idea of a Smoke FGX G6E Turbo with Cream interior.... Don't like the XR's much, but I'm really liking the G6E Turbo's. 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/10/15 01:14 AM Posted 10/10/15 01:14 AM Been shopping 2
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/10/15 04:52 AM Posted 10/10/15 04:52 AM (edited) Jeeeesus. Why not buy drums?Oh and was edge on special at repco? Anyone know when it's gonna be on special again? Edited 10/10/15 04:59 AM by Lennox
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now