.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/09/15 04:32 AM Posted 16/09/15 04:32 AM Nope. Fark spending money on this car hey, defeats the purpose of owning it if I do. 4
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 16/09/15 04:48 AM Posted 16/09/15 04:48 AM Its not spending if you can buy it cheap and resell later That's the excuse I've been getting away with for years with the mrs lol....just don't say the real price you paid and alls good But seriously...even if you bought rims only (2nd hand here for a few hundred dollars)....then you can reuse your current tyres and you spent f*ck all and you'll have something that doesn't hurt your eyes in the morning? Different strokes for different folks....but surely on your rich no debt life, you can spend a little on one mod at least
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/09/15 05:04 AM Posted 16/09/15 05:04 AM House > car mods 2
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/09/15 05:05 AM Posted 16/09/15 05:05 AM House > car mods
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/09/15 05:11 AM Posted 16/09/15 05:11 AM 1
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 16/09/15 05:12 AM Posted 16/09/15 05:12 AM House > car modsWhen it's a Honda? Definitely agree haha 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 16/09/15 05:14 AM Posted 16/09/15 05:14 AM So less than $500 on rims would mean no home? that's a tight farkin budget! Lol
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/09/15 05:16 AM Posted 16/09/15 05:16 AM I finished paying off my car loan a year after we got the mortgage going which was a relief. Now I have to pay upkeep only (which in my case is higher than most due to kms and driving habits).No money for go fast mods though. :/ I'd probably only be able to go another 30-40rwkw before I'd be breaking input shafts/old diff/old CVs with the way I drive.
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/09/15 05:57 AM Posted 16/09/15 05:57 AM (edited) Well, actually, I had: house + FD RX7 + Capri + van ... Haha Edited 16/09/15 05:58 AM by Tocchi 3
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/09/15 06:11 AM Posted 16/09/15 06:11 AM Ahh love those rx7s you got a build thread somewhere I can look at? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now