Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/15 01:36 PM Posted 30/07/15 01:36 PM Oh haha China offsetOh so your saying bad jap is still better than good China? With you now. 1
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 30/07/15 01:53 PM Posted 30/07/15 01:53 PM Soooooo ralph wiggum....when do I get some hoist action? LOL Before you yell....no not a tune
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/15 02:33 PM Posted 30/07/15 02:33 PM hoist action 7
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/15 02:36 PM Posted 30/07/15 02:36 PM SSR Agle Minerva18x8/9 +37Undecided on them, I need wider on the rear, but genuine jap wheels aren't a bad temporary wheel until I make up my mindTop colour 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/07/15 02:41 PM Posted 30/07/15 02:41 PM hoist actionNice terryPics of it in the ceiling when that happens plz 2
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/15 03:11 PM Posted 30/07/15 03:11 PM Interlocks in place. It wont happen 2
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 30/07/15 10:08 PM Posted 30/07/15 10:08 PM Soooooo ralph wiggum....when do I get some hoist action? LOLBefore you yell....no not a tune Really?????
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/07/15 10:33 PM Posted 30/07/15 10:33 PM Show us ya full lift arron lol Gee I thought I was the only crazy one contemplating fitting a hoist to a regular garage 10 points for trying !
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 30/07/15 11:23 PM Posted 30/07/15 11:23 PM Really?????Yes serious...not all of us are lucky enough to get this blokes help :( I just need him to drive my car around the block....hit 110 down gnangara road...then drive back to his hoist and tell me wtf is causing vibrations lol not asking for much right? Hahaha I need a smart brain who can figure out what 3 different workshops cannot!!! Fkn car .....waits for Ralph to say "f*ck you peter" lol
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/07/15 11:30 PM Posted 30/07/15 11:30 PM Peter, go to Ape Suspension in wangara.Peter who works there spent 2-3 years developing FG suspension setups with my car.He knows FGs very well funnily enough.Go to him. Get it fixed. Will be done quickly 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now