discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/08/13 12:40 PM Posted 12/08/13 12:40 PM Must be those solar flares again.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/08/13 01:09 PM Posted 12/08/13 01:09 PM Looks like my battery is dead, its the oddessey that came with the Nizpro kit, which was fitted quite a few years ago. Not bad going from some of the reviews I have heard on this batteries.So the main question is, what should I replace it with. Would I have much hope fitting a Optima D34 in the nizpro battery cradle, or should I go with a Fullriver replacement which I have read about.Suggestions?I have this. HC28 yellowfrom this place $200 delivered to my doorhttp://www.challengebatteries.com.au/fullriver/
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 12/08/13 01:10 PM Posted 12/08/13 01:10 PM What after market turbo oil line is recommended?
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 12/08/13 01:17 PM Posted 12/08/13 01:17 PM thishttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-FG-TURBO-STEALTH-OIL-LINE-FILTER-KIT-EARLS-AEROFLOW-XR6-FPV-F6-FALCON-G6-/181191281689?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a2fd78c19&_uhb=1Or this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-FG-TURBO-OIL-LINE-FILTER-KIT-EARLS-UTE-XR6-FPV-F6-FALCON-G6-SPEEDFLOW-SEDAN-/170942058826?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27ccf0d14a&_uhb=1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 13/08/13 05:19 AM Posted 13/08/13 05:19 AM Spotted a red xr6t ute on Roe highway yesterday arvo at about 4p-5pm mwith a number plate of 089 EFC.IT had the monsta torque decal on the front windscreen, as I could see it in my rear view mirror.Also have contradition all over the read window.What caught my attention were the side decals, which look like the boss decals, but actually had xr6 turbo inprinted on the decal, which looked sweet.The question begs to be asked, are you on the forum???I wanted to take a photo, but that is illeagal while driving.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/08/13 05:34 AM Posted 13/08/13 05:34 AM Its only illegal if you get caught. 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/08/13 06:42 AM Posted 13/08/13 06:42 AM Like these three diddirty hoons
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/08/13 06:42 AM Posted 13/08/13 06:42 AM My car had those stickers on when I bought it, first thing I took off haha! 1
Zadz Member 63 Member For: 18y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: WA Perth Posted 13/08/13 08:43 AM Posted 13/08/13 08:43 AM Lol was that truck pulled over by cops also? He is way over length on that, I would kick my drivers ass if I caught them loaded like that. 1
mummba Member 525 Member For: 16y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 13/08/13 08:52 AM Posted 13/08/13 08:52 AM ^^ a case of do as I tell you not as I do
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now