J0sh Legacy Donating Member 239 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Pertthh W.A Posted 06/06/12 02:01 PM Posted 06/06/12 02:01 PM thoughts? was seen in Sydney apparently. I wish I had that blue.If the fronts stuck in more it wouldnt look so bad. But id love to know what the rear offset is as they look nice and flush. Those DRL front headlights dont look so bad!
Goody63 New Member 6 Member For: 14y 10m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/12 02:28 PM Posted 06/06/12 02:28 PM Thanks for the tips guys. I've just spent 1/2 the night reading the centre muffler removal thread! Seems to be mainly a 'sound' mod though. I'm thinking an upgraded airbox (e.g. F6) will be the first mod.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 06/06/12 02:29 PM Posted 06/06/12 02:29 PM I'm not sure when the bigger wheel runs out of puff as I've never pushed one. It will go harder at the top end, but you dot use that area on the street as much.If I was going to run above 22 - 23 psi id do it properly and get a decent turbo and manifold. A GT4202 with a split pulse manifold outspools the GT3566r on the stock mani. under 22psi id just use the stock unit.....but that's only my opinion, quite a few people like the 66mm wheel.FFS manlady, push some boost..BTW, flick me an email, I can't be arsed walking to the study to extract yours from the PC and my fone is zero..
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/06/12 01:02 AM Posted 07/06/12 01:02 AM how much for air box $130
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 07/06/12 06:07 AM Posted 07/06/12 06:07 AM real or photoshoped? thoughts?
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 07/06/12 06:11 AM Posted 07/06/12 06:11 AM (edited) Easily shopped, can see where it changes about 1/4 the way over the rear wheel arch. Interesting design though. Looks like a viper and monaro put together I reckon loledit:actually, can't really tell where it starts to be shopped as the roof has the slope in it which the normal sedan doesn't, but def looks shopped Edited 07/06/12 06:13 AM by Ciaran
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/06/12 06:21 AM Posted 07/06/12 06:21 AM Chopped, I can tell by the pixels and i've seen alot of chops.Plus it looks uber GHEY:Edit A tornado making lots of noise and generally causing a mess in Dianella??? Aidan was that you??? 3
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/06/12 07:48 AM Posted 07/06/12 07:48 AM Defs chopped, trust me, I've done this before.Plus, it's hideous.
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 07/06/12 08:57 AM Posted 07/06/12 08:57 AM Chopped, I can tell by the pixels and I've seen alot of chops.Plus it looks uber GHEY:Edit A tornado making lots of noise and generally causing a mess in Dianella??? Aidan was that you???I'd like to say it was mine but don't think I have the power to be classed as a tornado anymore :slow: 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/06/12 09:23 AM Posted 07/06/12 09:23 AM well they did say it was a mini tornado........ nyuk nyuk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now