Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/06/12 05:36 AM Posted 05/06/12 05:36 AM ^ tell'em Dean sent cha 1
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 05:41 AM Posted 05/06/12 05:41 AM Then they can overcharge him & credit my account for future visits?? Yeeooowwww!!Make sure you tell them Aiden
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 05/06/12 06:06 AM Posted 05/06/12 06:06 AM Yeh cheers guys, I should have clarified my request and I thought bout it after I posted that I was looking for a dyno with no affiliation to turbo ford tuning. Just a few power runs I am looking for.I will call and see when I can book in to have them run it up
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 06:27 AM Posted 05/06/12 06:27 AM Mitch's dyno is also very accurate. Have watched countless cars roll off the dyno (including mine), figures are plugged into Moroso calculator, then the car runs pretty much exact figures as the calculator predicted.
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 05/06/12 06:37 AM Posted 05/06/12 06:37 AM Yeh cool as, I have fired off a email but will give them a call
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 06:40 AM Posted 05/06/12 06:40 AM Definitely give them a call. I know they're short staffed at the minute & have loads of work on, so email may not be answered straight away.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/06/12 11:44 AM Posted 05/06/12 11:44 AM F'n diff bushes...just had mine replaced (and 2 of the control blades, the back two?) but now can hear way MORE knocks from the rear (extra diff whine noise is marginal and easily ignored) ...plus found out I bashed my exhaust at some point and it shifted, making the second 02 sensor rub on the tranny filter tray flange. And we all know how bad rubbing sensors on flange is. They adjusted exhaust but I think it needs further attention...sigh! Never ends. Plan in my head is to unscrew the sensor and plug the hole as it's disabled in the tune anyway.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 05/06/12 01:24 PM Posted 05/06/12 01:24 PM I would have to agree with Dean, I usually use a random non-ford affiliated dyno. Ive used WAperf, Intune, House of Power and OnCall....All these dyno's (DD) are close as my bunky BA $hitbox has seen 350kw on less than 15psi on all of them!
Goody63 New Member 6 Member For: 14y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 02:46 PM Posted 05/06/12 02:46 PM I was passed by the best sounding XR6T on Monday morning. Was heading sth along Carrington St when this white FG without a boot spoiler went past. Best sounding XR6T I've ever heard. Now I'd like to get the exhaust on my stock BA done!Can anyone recommend anyone good SOR??
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/12 11:19 PM Posted 05/06/12 11:19 PM Hey mate, welcome to the forum.Is it a BA Mk 1 or 2? Feel free to post up some photos
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now