WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 25d

Though on 20+ psi you will see a gain?

And what rwkw will the bigger wheel and front cover run out compared to the stock one.

• Member For: 15y 9m 2d

Got done for 25 over the limit tonight (Going to fight it, I dont think I was doing 25 over the limit and when I asked them to show me they claimed they already wiped it), then at mates house, start car, idle chatting for 5 minutes, warning light comes on, turn car straight off, open bonnet and coolant is completely gone... Grass underneath the car soaked in coolant. f*ck.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 22d

Though on 20+ psi you will see a gain?

And what rwkw will the bigger wheel and front cover run out compared to the stock one.

I'm not sure when the bigger wheel runs out of puff as I've never pushed one. It will go harder at the top end, but you dot use that area on the street as much.

If I was going to run above 22 - 23 psi id do it properly and get a decent turbo and manifold. A GT4202 with a split pulse manifold outspools the GT3566r on the stock mani. under 22psi id just use the stock unit.....but that's only my opinion, quite a few people like the 66mm wheel.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 9d

Got done for 25 over the limit tonight (Going to fight it, I dont think I was doing 25 over the limit and when I asked them to show me they claimed they already wiped it), then at mates house, start car, idle chatting for 5 minutes, warning light comes on, turn car straight off, open bonnet and coolant is completely gone... Grass underneath the car soaked in coolant. f*ck.

You cant win hey hahaha

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 26d

Got done for 25 over the limit tonight (Going to fight it, I dont think I was doing 25 over the limit and when I asked them to show me they claimed they already wiped it)

I used a Barrister a while back to get me off a potential license losing charge.

Not cheap but hey, you get what you pay for.

I can dig out his details if you want.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 6d

You cant win hey hahaha

Plus one...could you see if any hoses had split or come off? You've got the worst luck man! :( Day cruise on Sunday too...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 7d

Cant see any splits, might be in unreachable position.

Pressure test the system, it could be anywhere.

The radiators are not too great on our cars either, and if you have the sightest corrosion, it doesn't take a lot to make a hole in the element, and can be damn hard to see too.

• Like 1

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 1m 11d

Who knows of a dyno that can be hired, want to do a power run to check my car

Whilst Ben's suggestion is a good one, the following workshop can give an un-biased run as they have nothing to do with tuning turbo falcons Aiden. Mitch will give a no bullsh*t printout & you will know exactly where you stand :spoton:

http://www.waperf.com/contact.html