F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 31/03/09 09:02 AM Posted 31/03/09 09:02 AM Tab, your attitude clashes with your handbag. You were much nicer when you drove that other povvo pos..Who's Dean?
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 26d Gender: Male Posted 31/03/09 09:17 AM Posted 31/03/09 09:17 AM how does the album thingy work, trying to create one but it keeps telling me to choose a different catergory, I`ve tried all threeor is this something that only donating members get to use??
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/03/09 09:18 AM Posted 31/03/09 09:18 AM lolAccording to the current top 25+ thread, Dean holds the current Australian manual record with an 11.14 @ 125 in his BA F6... Sorry Ben Does anyone currently have helicopters flying over they're house? Like within ~100' ??I have four
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 2d Posted 31/03/09 09:23 AM Posted 31/03/09 09:23 AM Look I'm new here, I don't know what has been going on with all these bans and stuff but I find it strange how arrogant some of the moderators come across. Sure you mods cop a lot of sh*t and members here probably push the envelope of whats acceptable with their posts but I just don't get it.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/03/09 09:33 AM Posted 31/03/09 09:33 AM Mods are okay**In small dosesNo really, they have to protect & ensure the longetivity of this business. If members start messing with they're business, they ban them. I would do the same in they're position regardless. That being said Dean can be quite a good bloke (in small doses)That's how I see it anyway
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 31/03/09 09:39 AM Posted 31/03/09 09:39 AM Look I'm new here, I don't know what has been going on with all these bans and stuff but I find it strange how arrogant some of the moderators come across.Go and read the site rules. They are pretty clear. Members have been warned and warned and warned again.Yet still want to have a go. Been given holidays and still push it. Good farking riddance.Seriously we mods manage this site as best we can in our own time FOR FREE.Place is like a child care centre at times. My kids have more brains and common sense than some of the imbeciles who we are best off without.If I abused you, broke your rules in your home, you would just sit there and say nothing ??Arrogant ..... GTFO , patient more like it.
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 2d Posted 31/03/09 09:50 AM Posted 31/03/09 09:50 AM (edited) Go and read the site rules. They are pretty clear. Members have been warned and warned and warned again.Yet still want to have a go. Been given holidays and still push it. Good farking riddance.Seriously we mods manage this site as best we can in our own time FOR FREE.Place is like a child care centre at times. My kids have more brains and common sense than some of the imbeciles who we are best off without.If I abused you, broke your rules in your home, you would just sit there and say nothing ??Arrogant ..... GTFO , patient more like it.Yeh fair enough, I know, like I said I'm new and don't know much of whats been said as no1 is talking about it or will talk about it and I would hate to see what it would be like without any moderators, a giant sh*t flinging fest. I guess what I was trying to say was why do some of the mods come across as being arrogant.Anyway, to me, part of your reply came across as arrogant so its a tad ironic. Edited 31/03/09 09:57 AM by winstor
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 31/03/09 10:06 AM Posted 31/03/09 10:06 AM woot woot just got my new little happy snaps camera.. Ixus 110 IS 12.1megapixel ...just waiting for the battery to charge..... can you believe that the Camera House in Hay St Mall was cheaper than Duty Free??? only by $1 but then I still get back the 10% so laughing and they chucked in a new fangled extreme sd card thingo.....($100 worth) Marks sister said that she bought her camera from them while he was sorting it, and he "chucked it in"... on the train she tells me she had never even been in that shop!!! BARGAIN.....
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/03/09 10:09 AM Posted 31/03/09 10:09 AM lol nice subtle subject change DNice camera though, can take more pics on cruise's an that now Those helicopters are still flying over - farken
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 2d Posted 31/03/09 10:13 AM Posted 31/03/09 10:13 AM lol nice subtle subject change DNice camera though, can take more pics on cruise's an that now Those helicopters are still flying over - farkenProb lookin for some clown that likes droppin skids
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now