Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/03/09 12:48 PM Posted 28/03/09 12:48 PM Note to self, buy established Yeah buy someone elses problems........if you think speccing up a new home is expensive, wait till you find out how much repairs cost....
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 28/03/09 01:00 PM Posted 28/03/09 01:00 PM Spotted a red BA on Mitchell freeway around lunchtime today heading north. Had an XFT sticker on front windscreen, a F6 Cooler was the only noticable mods - plates [1BKR 095]... Anyone?Eva maybe? I dont think that she is on the forum.
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 28/03/09 01:05 PM Posted 28/03/09 01:05 PM Luke whats wrong with the paint on the house? Pm me I can tell ya few things that might make it easy if ya intersted
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/03/09 01:07 PM Posted 28/03/09 01:07 PM X, the main drama is the lack there of.....House is rendered outsite but only ceilings and cornises (cornisi'?) are done inside.Need to paint the bugga...
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Posted 28/03/09 01:15 PM Posted 28/03/09 01:15 PM Oh ok so its a new house, I get ya. No paint on the walls, got any paint product your thinking of using? Im a Painter by trade (im not trying to get business or anything against the rules, but im happy to help give u suggestions)
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/03/09 02:03 PM Posted 28/03/09 02:03 PM So if I buy a house that is not brand new I'm looking at $21,000+ to repair it from the horrible, destructive previous owners Spotted me not buying a house & blowing $20k on my car instead
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 28/03/09 04:25 PM Posted 28/03/09 04:25 PM (edited) Spotted a GT42 @ $1850 which may replace my GAYT3582R(fail fg comp wheel spec)SLIGHTLY smaller than Simons still. Edited 28/03/09 04:36 PM by djkice
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 29/03/09 12:04 AM Posted 29/03/09 12:04 AM Spotted a red BA on Mitchell freeway around lunchtime today heading north. Had an XFT sticker on front windscreen, a F6 Cooler was the only noticable mods - plates [1BKR 095]... Anyone?Also spotted [5INFUL] on Crimea Street today, plates on a Mondeo XR5 Turbo though so not sure if he has got rid of the envy machine...?That's Darren "NORMDA", he came to mine to pick up a BOV and adapter
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 29/03/09 01:10 AM Posted 29/03/09 01:10 AM Darren... Dont see him on here much... I work with him!! - yeah I know poor kid!!
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/03/09 10:14 AM Posted 29/03/09 10:14 AM but if your spending 5-10K, I'd just buy Process West gear I thinkWhat can I say Process west - Perfect box, clear instructions, perfect fit and no missing parts. To my door 7 days after order.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now