lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 27/03/09 11:55 AM Posted 27/03/09 11:55 AM Any how... who wants to see boobs??? name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="628" height="525">D
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 27/03/09 12:01 PM Posted 27/03/09 12:01 PM Gold! I bet that we dont get to see that on channel 7.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 27/03/09 12:34 PM Posted 27/03/09 12:34 PM Well, FMIC is now finally fitted. Obviously the blue silicon joiner has no clamps as its being binned (or maybe a shop might be happy to swap colours) so a black one will have to go in when I can get to shops to grab one. Horn issue all sorted now too! As I've said before, thanks to Kieran, Esky, Kael, Mike and to Josh who was happy to drink some corona's and tell me I shoulda stuck to boosted awd's!9mm off centre but the aircon line wouldn't bend any further. Highly doubt anyone bar Esky and I would notice it lol
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 17d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 27/03/09 12:37 PM Posted 27/03/09 12:37 PM (edited) ooooo I like shiny bits matt lol. looks hot, shame it was such a bitch to fit and uve had so much trouble with it all :(dont give up on your car though, I thought the exact same thing wen the problem with my engine light was being delt with, told 20 different things by 20 different people and it was doing my head in, now finally I have a solution and all will be merry again. 1 year later mind you but these things take time, a yr is a bit long though Edited 27/03/09 12:39 PM by chikt
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 27/03/09 12:52 PM Posted 27/03/09 12:52 PM ooooo I like shiny bitsMark says he likes Pink bits.DMat looks good will we see it on Sunday? Or you in Josh's
blueprintbullet Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo Posted 27/03/09 12:53 PM Posted 27/03/09 12:53 PM hey Mat looks like ya got the same kit as me, including the one black silicon joiner in the same place. I also had to wait about for 4 weeks to recieve a kit with no instructions
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 27/03/09 12:56 PM Posted 27/03/09 12:56 PM (edited) Blueprint talk to hiddeous if you have /had an issue. refer to his post #9487 above Edited 27/03/09 01:00 PM by lil_bodes .
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 27/03/09 01:03 PM Posted 27/03/09 01:03 PM (edited) BAH! Knew I wasnt alone :D Surely it would make sense to give someone joiners in the colour they want rather than different colours.Nah D, I wont get a chance to get joiner tomorrow and since WA is behind the rest of the world, shops arent open on Sundays :(Got a Wednesday / thursday off so it'll be then I guess! Probably whoring in Josh's car but we'll see what eventuates! Edited 27/03/09 01:05 PM by Mat
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/03/09 02:01 PM Posted 27/03/09 02:01 PM What will be done? You ban members for arguing with sponsors on here so they should be tarred with the same brush, no??Damn, I'm starting to sound like Dean now aren't I?? I didn't ban anybody champ. Get your facts straight. What would you like done? You want me to ban a site sponsor?
TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Posted 27/03/09 02:20 PM Posted 27/03/09 02:20 PM lmao @ the nissan add
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now