tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 01/04/09 01:00 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:00 AM I had a look for that too and couldnt find buggerallF6 ute - you heading to the drags tonight ? keen to see this thing
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/04/09 01:03 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:03 AM What car is that? Can't say I've seen it anywhere............Can't see anyone called Dean from WA on the top 25 list?Correction, was the top 25+ list.Now it's swelled to 30 something. Dean is second from the bottom in his BA (BF) F6......
EADAHSV Banned 4 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Posted 01/04/09 01:22 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:22 AM Thanks for the warranty advice tocchi and chikt. Looks like I will have to change the bush myself, or go elsewhere. Any recommendations to have such work done outside of ford?11.14 in a manual is impressive! Dean must be able to pedal
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/04/09 01:28 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:28 AM Hi EADAHSV,There are many places other then Ford you can take it too.I have great experience with Monsta Torque. They can doo anything on the car from service to full engine rebuild.I havent had much experience with anyone else but also try our sponsors like xtreme ford tuning.Hope I could help.CheersAdrianWho must be able to pedal???? Yeah its a quick time for WA that's for sure. Hopefully we should see some better things from that car very soon.
RapidF6 Member 125 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Fremantle, W.A. Posted 01/04/09 01:47 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:47 AM Thanks for the warranty advice tocchi and chikt. Looks like I will have to change the bush myself, or go elsewhere. Any recommendations to have such work done outside of ford?11.14 in a manual is impressive! Dean must be able to pedal It's actually an auto.
EADAHSV Banned 4 Member For: 17y 6m 5d Posted 01/04/09 01:50 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:50 AM Contact details for Monsta Torque?
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/04/09 01:54 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:54 AM I wish I could give it to you mate, but there is too much politics involved as they are not a site sponsor and this is not an open forum.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/04/09 01:55 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:55 AM Hi Buf-Phoon.How are you today?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/04/09 01:58 AM Posted 01/04/09 01:58 AM Have a look in white pages....same place you'll find any reputable business.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 01/04/09 02:11 AM Posted 01/04/09 02:11 AM o the irony anyhow, for those interested, will be a thread up shorlty, as soon as D slacks off at work and logs in here. Track day at barbagellov raceway. looking to have around 15 people, will work out to be around $300 for a full 8-4 day. will need cams licence (25-40 bucks) and it will be during the week so will need to have a day off. have a think about it, wait for the thread to open for full details than pm me if your interested. that is all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now