youngy Member 293 Member For: 21y 1m 5d Posted 22/03/07 07:31 AM Posted 22/03/07 07:31 AM lol. just trying to stir u guys up. the phillipino workers we got are full on serious though, always trying to get us aussie boys to holiday there they keep saying $4 coke and girls... just cracks me upThought use would like it for a laugh, its amazing the way different countries go about things.
DCVIN Member 224 Member For: 21y 5m 21d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 22/03/07 09:15 AM Posted 22/03/07 09:15 AM Saw a black t plates "4ORD XR6T" On Charles st this morningI was in the work car as always when I see other t's
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 22/03/07 10:47 AM Posted 22/03/07 10:47 AM its amazing the way different countries go about things.←Well there you go..Here I was thinking that the bj your missus gave me was just the same as the bj toads g/f gave me??lol, learn something every day You out of hospital yet??I'm @ Simons on the dyno Saturday mornin if you're doing nothing.. ?? Anyone?? BBQ breakfast at Simons' w/shop Saturday.. Bring the bbq Steve.. I could throw in some beers.. Who's up for it?? I'm sure Simon won't mind??
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Perth WA Posted 22/03/07 12:49 PM Posted 22/03/07 12:49 PM spotted red Turbo Territory today around marmion/hodges etc.. damn niec car and went well
Guest newl Guests Posted 22/03/07 11:05 PM Posted 22/03/07 11:05 PM Spotted Chris on the way home two days ago on Hardy in Belmont.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/03/07 01:23 AM Posted 23/03/07 01:23 AM Yeah I reckon I see more Ts when I'm in Lisa's car than I do in mine.Maybe its cos everything looks like a blur when I'm in mine
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/03/07 01:25 AM Posted 23/03/07 01:25 AM Me? I dont have a BBQ I'll see whats happening
quigebo Member 134 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Location: blue planet Posted 23/03/07 03:28 AM Posted 23/03/07 03:28 AM saturday morning.. I wish..shutdowns on and I actually have to work for a change
quigebo Member 134 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Location: blue planet Posted 23/03/07 03:33 AM Posted 23/03/07 03:33 AM (edited) I've been to rotto the last 2 weekends and it's been pretty good. Rotto rocks .... Kezza can drop us off and he can go fishing I got a good little right hander near ledge but it needs a huge swell. I'll be stopping off at Jakes for sure on the way up north I got all my photos back on my work computer this week and loving it!!!! (the IT nerds deleted them from my pc I reckon)←yeah been doing a few runs to rotto on the ski during the week.. getting to be a busy place though.. rotto box is always empty but im not always keen on dry reef when we going for a day out there Kezza? weekdays are the go for me had a few nice waves down the coast last week.. me at fun boodge.. more barrels than donkey kong bad pic quality thanks to our IT dept reducing incoming pic sizes and res.. sun on wave looks like <div class='bbimg'></div> Edited 23/03/07 03:36 AM by quigebo
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/03/07 07:18 AM Posted 23/03/07 07:18 AM V8 Supercars at Barbagallo for me this weekend
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now