IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 23/03/07 09:18 AM Posted 23/03/07 09:18 AM Me to im going down tomorrow and Sunday I have never been befor I have tickets for pit staight what time should I get there for I have heard the parking is bad. Anyone got any advice for me.Thanks
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/03/07 09:28 AM Posted 23/03/07 09:28 AM Me to im going down tomorrow and Sunday I have never been befor I have tickets for pit staight what time should I get there for I have heard the parking is bad. Anyone got any advice for me.Thanks←Get there early, especially on Sunday, and expect to spend some time to get out of there in the afternoon.I'm a member of WASCC so I can use the member car park on the other side of the track, so that helps a little, and I can access the club house at Ford Fast Corner, as well as the pit and all the general areas If you are on pit straight grandstand, you won't be far from where I will be.
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 23/03/07 09:38 AM Posted 23/03/07 09:38 AM How early is early and maybe I will see you there.
Guest newl Guests Posted 23/03/07 09:39 AM Posted 23/03/07 09:39 AM I've heard that "early" equates to somewhere in the neighborhood of 5AM.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 23/03/07 10:15 AM Posted 23/03/07 10:15 AM Make sure you have enough pi$$ left in the esky for the drive out. Last year... or was it the year before we had to park in a paddock up the road and catch a bus in.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 23/03/07 10:19 AM Posted 23/03/07 10:19 AM its amazing the way different countries go about things.←Well there you go..Here I was thinking that the bj your missus gave me was just the same as the bj toads g/f gave me??lol, learn something every day You out of hospital yet??I'm @ Simons on the dyno Saturday mornin if you're doing nothing.. ?? Anyone?? BBQ breakfast at Simons' w/shop Saturday.. Bring the bbq Steve.. I could throw in some beers.. Who's up for it?? I'm sure Simon won't mind?? ←Sharing is caring well that's what your mrs said when I had my pinky in her stinky As for youngy current fun box..... well she really does share I might drop into Simons tomorrow, I get youngy to give you a yell.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/03/07 10:30 AM Posted 23/03/07 10:30 AM Make sure you have enough pi$$ left in the esky for the drive out. Last year... or was it the year before we had to park in a paddock up the road and catch a bus in.←You still have to park in the 'overflow parking' and catch a bus if the regular parking is full. Works OK on the way there, but try and catch a bus on the way out Not sure how early you need to get there, but as I said, in the past Sunday has been the challenge, and very early is on the cards then Good luck mate
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Posted 24/03/07 04:20 AM Posted 24/03/07 04:20 AM When I go, I am normally there and seated by 4:30am near the esses.If you get there much later, all the prime real estate has been taken!
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 25/03/07 07:01 AM Posted 25/03/07 07:01 AM Spotted Muzza420 yesterday at Joondalup shops...That thing is clean as, rollin on 20's... Looks fuggin hott as dude!I was the one that stopped and asked if it was the one with pics on the forum and he said yeh..... Nice ride anyway.
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 10m Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 25/03/07 10:25 AM Posted 25/03/07 10:25 AM Hi Guys Does anyone know of a wreakers that has ford ST & SY Territory parts chasing a few bits and pieces.Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now