J0sh Legacy Donating Member 239 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pertthh W.A Posted 03/06/12 03:53 PM Posted 03/06/12 03:53 PM Though on 20+ psi you will see a gain?And what rwkw will the bigger wheel and front cover run out compared to the stock one.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 03/06/12 07:41 PM Posted 03/06/12 07:41 PM Got done for 25 over the limit tonight (Going to fight it, I dont think I was doing 25 over the limit and when I asked them to show me they claimed they already wiped it), then at mates house, start car, idle chatting for 5 minutes, warning light comes on, turn car straight off, open bonnet and coolant is completely gone... Grass underneath the car soaked in coolant. f*ck.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 03/06/12 11:47 PM Posted 03/06/12 11:47 PM Though on 20+ psi you will see a gain?And what rwkw will the bigger wheel and front cover run out compared to the stock one.I'm not sure when the bigger wheel runs out of puff as I've never pushed one. It will go harder at the top end, but you dot use that area on the street as much.If I was going to run above 22 - 23 psi id do it properly and get a decent turbo and manifold. A GT4202 with a split pulse manifold outspools the GT3566r on the stock mani. under 22psi id just use the stock unit.....but that's only my opinion, quite a few people like the 66mm wheel. 1
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 04/06/12 04:58 AM Posted 04/06/12 04:58 AM Who knows of a dyno that can be hired, want to do a power run to check my car XFT 1
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 04/06/12 06:17 AM Posted 04/06/12 06:17 AM Got done for 25 over the limit tonight (Going to fight it, I dont think I was doing 25 over the limit and when I asked them to show me they claimed they already wiped it), then at mates house, start car, idle chatting for 5 minutes, warning light comes on, turn car straight off, open bonnet and coolant is completely gone... Grass underneath the car soaked in coolant. f*ck.You cant win hey hahaha
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 04/06/12 07:48 AM Posted 04/06/12 07:48 AM Got done for 25 over the limit tonight (Going to fight it, I dont think I was doing 25 over the limit and when I asked them to show me they claimed they already wiped it)I used a Barrister a while back to get me off a potential license losing charge.Not cheap but hey, you get what you pay for.I can dig out his details if you want.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/06/12 11:14 AM Posted 04/06/12 11:14 AM You cant win hey hahahaPlus one...could you see if any hoses had split or come off? You've got the worst luck man! :( Day cruise on Sunday too...
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 5d Posted 04/06/12 01:27 PM Posted 04/06/12 01:27 PM Plus one...could you see if any hoses had split or come off? You've got the worst luck man! :( Day cruise on Sunday too...Cant see any splits, might be in unreachable position.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/06/12 11:46 PM Posted 04/06/12 11:46 PM Cant see any splits, might be in unreachable position.Pressure test the system, it could be anywhere.The radiators are not too great on our cars either, and if you have the sightest corrosion, it doesn't take a lot to make a hole in the element, and can be damn hard to see too. 1
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 14d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 05:35 AM Posted 05/06/12 05:35 AM Who knows of a dyno that can be hired, want to do a power run to check my carWhilst Ben's suggestion is a good one, the following workshop can give an un-biased run as they have nothing to do with tuning turbo falcons Aiden. Mitch will give a no bullsh*t printout & you will know exactly where you stand http://www.waperf.com/contact.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now