tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/11 01:09 AM Posted 01/05/11 01:09 AM Has he still got the F6?...haven't seen a picture for more than 48 hours so assumed it had been sold
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/11 01:43 AM Posted 01/05/11 01:43 AM tabby tabby tabby
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/11 04:08 AM Posted 01/05/11 04:08 AM Haha mike. I don't know how you saw them, I couldn't see a farkin thing.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/05/11 04:34 AM Posted 01/05/11 04:34 AM Lol true...
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 19y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/11 11:03 AM Posted 01/05/11 11:03 AM Spotted u2 too on the HWY last night Mika gave you the thumbs up, clean purple T
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/11 11:19 AM Posted 01/05/11 11:19 AM All I can hear when driving with you Paul is that distinctive dose you have SSSHHHDOWDOWDOWDOW sounds mad
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/05/11 11:25 AM Posted 01/05/11 11:25 AM Spotted u2 too on the HWY last night Mika gave you the thumbs up, clean purple T Thanks mate.. I've seen your car a few times on lygon st can't remember when though but always lookin good and stands out like dogs balls with that colour and plates...
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m Posted 01/05/11 11:33 AM Posted 01/05/11 11:33 AM Should of hung wit us for a bit Mika. We ended up going home down Westall and the Freeway to Franga.+1 on the THRUST mobiles dose.. Sounds bloody good mate. Good to see a few old faces last night too,still representing the Ford turbo scene.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/05/11 12:01 PM Posted 01/05/11 12:01 PM Hey Matty, I actually left the main cruise early to catch up with mates and was on my way home and stumbled across you guys.. I was prtty wrecked so I went home..Yeah I heard the THRUST dose too, very impressive..
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 02/05/11 05:39 AM Posted 02/05/11 05:39 AM (edited) eh? what workshops? when referencing to headsex, he isnt a workshop. after he ran his high 10, he put a bigger fuel setup and gt42 on it etc. hasnt done anything yet with it cause he cant seem to clamp intercooler pipes. Therefor loss of motivation.700hp animal Edited 02/05/11 05:40 AM by freeze_dk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now