DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/09 09:21 AM Posted 17/02/09 09:21 AM pics or it was a camry
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 17/02/09 01:01 PM Posted 17/02/09 01:01 PM I think I've actually seen u around GR8xr6, in the local area..Which local area would that be?It doesn't get out much! Company car buzzin round in a rav4 during the week. Trying to convince them for next car a sedan on gas or a small zippy car! LOL.
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/09 02:35 PM Posted 17/02/09 02:35 PM ah I c .. prolly donny and near boxhill area.. but I know ive seen ya few times durin the day
F6TEEN Legacy Donating Member 286 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Mitcham, Vic Posted 18/02/09 01:38 AM Posted 18/02/09 01:38 AM Saw a great looking Octane f6 phoon at Mick's today and to my surprise it wasn't mine! F6PSI
Black F6 Member 187 Member For: 18y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 18/02/09 07:21 AM Posted 18/02/09 07:21 AM Saw BAXR6T and SPAN3R?? on Thompson Rd in Cranbourne this afternoon.
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 18/02/09 07:31 AM Posted 18/02/09 07:31 AM Spotted CL1MAX on stud road. On forum?? Had some gauges mounted couldn't tell whether any work done to it! Looked stock that I could see. Nice looking car.
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 18/02/09 10:38 AM Posted 18/02/09 10:38 AM (edited) Seen a HOT Force6 yesterday parked outside Coffee Ford. Had wierd black wheels and custom plates. Fairly sure I've seen pics of it on ere. Very different look to it whoever you are but I loved it...yea I saw that aswell pretty sure the plates said PLAYRZ.was one good looking force6 that for sure. Edited 18/02/09 10:39 AM by ROLMDL
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/09 12:24 AM Posted 19/02/09 12:24 AM SPAN3R?? on Thompson Rd in Cranbourne this afternoon.I see that dude all the time.Judging by his questionable driving style... I'd say the shoe fits.
deano_barra Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 17y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/09 07:29 AM Posted 19/02/09 07:29 AM saw a blue xr6t with plates Y-U-SLOW n had nice rims & an f6 spoiler pass me in peak hour on ferntree gully road lookd pretty chilled!
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 19/02/09 07:50 AM Posted 19/02/09 07:50 AM saw a blue xr6t with plates Y-U-SLOW n had nice rims & an f6 spoiler pass me in peak hour on ferntree gully road lookd pretty chilled!I saw the same car tonight on the way home and also maybe last week sometime. Nice car.Jack
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now