cole trickle Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 09/01/09 03:26 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:26 AM Cruise then a few cleansing ales maybe?????????????????????????
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 09/01/09 03:27 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:27 AM Last time I went to stanford, I was introduced to Carl Williams LOL... Didnt have a clue who he was back then.. It was over 28's at the time, all these old grannies running round like they were 21 again, quite funny
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/01/09 03:28 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:28 AM Dude.. you should see the skirt running around on a friday night @ stanford pub What? I cant drink 2 night in a row?!???!!??!Yeah you can drink I'm happy to drive yours around you can ride shotgun Actually come to think of it going from driving 50fwkw to driving 380rwkw will probably not end well.
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 09/01/09 03:28 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:28 AM It was over 28's at the time, all these old grannies running round like they were 21 again, quite funnyWell... Stanford is to be avoided on saturday nights.. Isnt that right IVAN??? I think its fatty/oldie night or something :D
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 09/01/09 03:30 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:30 AM Yeah you can drink I'm happy to drive yours around you can ride shotgun Actually come to think of it going from driving 50fwkw to driving 380rwkw will probably not end well.Umm.... ..... ............
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/01/09 03:33 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:33 AM Well it was worth a try.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 20d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 09/01/09 03:37 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:37 AM Actually come to think of it going from driving 50fwkw to driving 380rwkw will probably not end well.Your right Dillz. Watching Danny going sidewayz @ HIGH SPEED'S and leaving rubber on my windsreen was quite scary tooo. Wise thinking . lol
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 09/01/09 03:39 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:39 AM Well... Legally I was not going "sideways" at "high speeds" leaving "rubber" on your windscreen..I have a rubber and smoke machine under my car... and at the flick of a switch, it poors smoke and rubber out at legal "high speeds"
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 20d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 09/01/09 03:40 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:40 AM Well yeah that's what I meant. lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/01/09 03:40 AM Posted 09/01/09 03:40 AM LOL Ivy loves gettin some squishy squishy chub chub. I can just picture him pouring flower all over his bed ready to roll her in it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now