PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 22/09/08 03:33 AM Posted 22/09/08 03:33 AM Only if I had the money. lol
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 22/09/08 03:36 AM Posted 22/09/08 03:36 AM I feel you're pain!
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/09/08 04:04 AM Posted 22/09/08 04:04 AM I feel you are pain too San
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 22/09/08 04:06 AM Posted 22/09/08 04:06 AM OK, so I failed grammar at school....
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Posted 22/09/08 07:19 AM Posted 22/09/08 07:19 AM which rob?yer so many damn rob's driving ford xr6t's lol..but when it comes to holdens..its either a spiro, or mohammed =p
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 22/09/08 08:45 AM Posted 22/09/08 08:45 AM yer so many damn rob's driving ford xr6t's lol..but when it comes to holdens..its either a spiro, or mohammed =pDon't forget Bazza, Cleatus and Franko'cotso
t6xr Member 826 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: MELB STH EAST Posted 22/09/08 07:23 PM Posted 22/09/08 07:23 PM Finishing work this morning around 9, Saw Robs car on princess hwy this morning.Damn those rims are huge! Yeah I thought I saw you going the opposite way, I had finnished work as well. By the time I reconised the car it was too late to stick my hand out the window.
Ghia Member 191 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Aus.Vic.Melb Posted 23/09/08 08:37 AM Posted 23/09/08 08:37 AM Saw a white XR6T ute getting a parking ticket on St Kilda road today, sucks to be that guy :(
daav Member 93 Member For: 19y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: hillside Posted 23/09/08 09:17 AM Posted 23/09/08 09:17 AM spotted howitzer85?? turning onto kings road near watergradens.
XRTF18 Legacy Donating Member 84 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Suburbs Posted 24/09/08 11:11 AM Posted 24/09/08 11:11 AM 25 AND FINE THIS FRIDAY, WHOS COMING OUT?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now