Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

spotted SHYXR at nizpro 2day, very fuken sweet ride man :tonguepoke:

  • ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I would do the one for the Big cruise but I'm not attending :P

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey thanks mate, its in the middle of a few changes hence the reason there is spots with strips missing lol

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted

lol all good, how low is your car!!! me an my mate were looking at that lol, and if u dnt mind me asking, what sort of spoiler is that u have and where did u get it from???? I love the look of it

  • Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted
So where and when................

yeh...

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

OMG! Imk not the only westie??

Well seriously it would be good if somone did organise this. I have been meaning to get out on the firday night cruises but its really soo much more effort to drive to dandy for the meeting points.

Somone should organise a time where we meet somwhere central eg. Sunshine, T-Lakes and go from there. I would definetly be up for it if somone was to do all the effort! :blink:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I live in the East so....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...