STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 18/03/12 07:47 PM Posted 18/03/12 07:47 PM (edited) fark, thatd be awesome. by snuck into corporate, was the paddock part of that or can you get tickets for that too? next year I might just get the best tickets u can get, something u gotta do once in your life imo. for me same with v8's and motogp, kinda like bathurst, gotta do that once in your life haha. and summernats.....this list is getting too long =\ but u get the idea lol.chick I got on fb put a pic up fri night of a black fg f6 plates WOAH she seen in melb somewhere I think. nice big cooler, member on here?? or seen on the hwy?I got enough photos to post one a day for 3 months Pic of chick?Boobs. Edited 18/03/12 07:50 PM by STAINOnegger
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 18/03/12 08:27 PM Posted 18/03/12 08:27 PM fark, thatd be awesome. by snuck into corporate, was the paddock part of that or can you get tickets for that too? next year I might just get the best tickets u can get, something u gotta do once in your life imo. for me same with v8's and motogp, kinda like bathurst, gotta do that once in your life haha. and summernats.....this list is getting too long =\ but u get the idea lol.chick I got on fb put a pic up fri night of a black fg f6 plates WOAH she seen in melb somewhere I think. nice big cooler, member on here?? or seen on the hwy?I got enough photos to post one a day for 3 months The paddock was in corporate.. And yes I agree something you have to do once in your life..
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 08:40 PM Posted 18/03/12 08:40 PM I get to go coprate in Moto GP at island, but it's nothing to the F1, you don't get the super rich and famous, but that could be a good thing as half the people in F1 corporate like footy players and models and tv stars, don't know sh*t about F1, they just want to be seen there. At least at Moto GP it's people who enjoy bikes. 1
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/03/12 09:08 PM Posted 18/03/12 09:08 PM BOOBS I want more BOOBS!!!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 09:27 PM Posted 18/03/12 09:27 PM Just got a call from car dealer car has just arrived and pick up Wedensday at 12pm. Hwy Friday night, who wants shotgun in the new FG mk 2? You can even watch porn on the new color screen via my iPhone if you want. 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 18/03/12 09:43 PM Posted 18/03/12 09:43 PM Shotgun porn. Ill make some tonight for us to watch. Hey that means u get to meet mrs freaky. Well sorta.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 09:53 PM Posted 18/03/12 09:53 PM Done Staino is riding shotgun, Mrs Freaky haha. 1
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 14d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 18/03/12 10:10 PM Posted 18/03/12 10:10 PM Just got a call from car dealer car has just arrived and pick up Wedensday at 12pm. Hwy Friday night, who wants shotgun in the new FG mk 2? You can even watch porn on the new color screen via my iPhone if you want.FG MkII?!?!?!?! Yes please! I want in!As for the porn... who needs it when you've got the FG 2!
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 18/03/12 10:12 PM Posted 18/03/12 10:12 PM feeling better max?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 11:31 PM Posted 18/03/12 11:31 PM No need for porn max,, you have pazz in the car.. Cant get more hardcore then that 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now