Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 03:52 AM Posted 19/03/12 03:52 AM Oh yeeeaahhhhh Freeze that was me. Max ignore my post , LOL. 2
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/03/12 04:00 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:00 AM What happened to not talking about yourself? 1
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 04:02 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:02 AM On another note, why am I ignored by most people all of a sudden? What did I do!?! If by every1 you mean pazz then I don't know. I've been copping the same treatment from the big boy aswell :(
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/03/12 04:05 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:05 AM (edited) Oh yeeeaahhhhh Freeze that was me. Max ignore my post , LOL.Lol. Really?Don't be mean to me Pazz... Can't we all just get along?If by every1 you mean pazz then I don't know. I've been copping the same treatment from the big boy aswell :(No, it's not just Pazz. A couple of others as well.It just seems like since I made an appearance at the meet and greet, everybody started ignoring me on the forums. Edited 19/03/12 04:07 AM by MAXout
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 04:07 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:07 AM What happened to not talking about yourself? If you look at my original post I did not bring my name up Tab, Freeze did and I just agreed.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 04:07 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:07 AM They edit what you've said. Claim to be fixing it. Can be pretty funny
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/03/12 04:10 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:10 AM (edited) They edit what you've said. Claim to be fixing it. Can be pretty funny Shh! I did that to Freeze's post! EDIT: Oh whoops! Lol. I was wondering what you were on about Adie. I knew people did it (when they write Fixed under it *cough*Freeze*cough*) but I completely ignored his editing.Is that suppose to be pay back, Freeze? BRING IT ON! Edited 19/03/12 04:13 AM by MAXout
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/03/12 04:24 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:24 AM Fluff got abused pretty bad from a member from Vic he just let rip on her, cannot recall which member it was, but don't think he ate his weeties that day he should truly be ashamed of himself.f*ck off idiot. Ps. For the record. I am ignoring MAXout. 1
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/03/12 04:26 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:26 AM (edited) Ps. For the record. I am ignoring MAXout.And why's that Staino?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Moving on and waiting for people to respond...Took the car out last night for some photos and got this awesome photo taken, check it out!What do ya think? :D Edited 19/03/12 04:40 AM by MAXout
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 19/03/12 04:55 AM Posted 19/03/12 04:55 AM booooooooorrrrrrrrrrringggg.......found a good place for photos last night down here..starting to find them 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now