Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 18/03/12 04:15 AM Posted 18/03/12 04:15 AM There's the white haired guy and darker guy, you talking bout white hair?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 18/03/12 04:20 AM Posted 18/03/12 04:20 AM yeh henz haha. I sent an email to the guy I gave my number to last night n its failed to deliver to both @bigpond.com and @bigpond.com.au email addresses...can u find out if he got them or not?? http://www.flickr.com/photos/jalocha/sets/72157629243285894/ 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 18/03/12 04:21 AM Posted 18/03/12 04:21 AM yes mate, the white haired guy, I assumed he was the ref, I know he has ref'd before and also trains fighters
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 04:41 AM Posted 18/03/12 04:41 AM the guy I gave my number to last night Was it staino? 4
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/03/12 05:13 AM Posted 18/03/12 05:13 AM I am so bored right now. Who wants to take a stab in the dark of what im going to do this afternoon! :DFleaning?
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 18/03/12 05:14 AM Posted 18/03/12 05:14 AM (edited) Where's Wally.Where's stainonegger! He has not posted on Vic chat today?hope he has done his poo today, bit concerned he has not been on here to update us with the progress! Edited 18/03/12 05:15 AM by The Outsider 1
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/03/12 05:22 AM Posted 18/03/12 05:22 AM (edited) yes mate, the white haired guy, I assumed he was the ref, I know he has ref'd before and also trains fightersYes he has trained a few machines Edited 18/03/12 05:23 AM by Riff
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 18/03/12 05:43 AM Posted 18/03/12 05:43 AM hope he has done his poo today, bit concerned he has not been on here to update us with the progress!He's possibly fallen in after the monster he created.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 18/03/12 06:29 AM Posted 18/03/12 06:29 AM (edited) your all nuts. Just sat 4 1/2hrs in tattoo chair. Quite over it atm. All on left forearm. Its destroyed. Love the fight pix shy. Boobs.Ps. Can someone please ask shp what fleaning is. I want to know but dont want to ask. Edited 18/03/12 06:32 AM by STAINOnegger 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 06:35 AM Posted 18/03/12 06:35 AM You still hitting gym Tuesday? F1 are super loud think I'm deaf. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now