Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I was dancing to that song just before!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Haha. Maybe we're all just stupid. Lol.

And yes Fly you DID just say that youre a girl. I wonder if all the blokes here on Vic Chat will try to get in your pants now? :P

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Haha. Maybe we're all just stupid. Lol.

And yes Fly you DID just say that youre a girl. I wonder if all the blokes here on Vic Chat will try to get in your pants now?

lmfao
  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I just wasted 20 mins of my life watching his videos...

But f*ck it was funny... I C E R and him could be mates...

  • Like 1
  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hahaha what an absolute f*ckwit. As if he doesn't just put a snorkel on it. Imagine how loud that would be in the car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...