SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/08 09:46 AM Posted 19/02/08 09:46 AM >.<.... Not next Wednesday... AFTER the 6th of March =p haha
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/08 10:23 AM Posted 19/02/08 10:23 AM (edited) saw "PHATXR" at southland today, not sure if they are a member, it was a ba mk1 blood orange xr8 ute with about 20inch black wheels. Edited 19/02/08 10:23 AM by xr6boy
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 25d Posted 19/02/08 01:21 PM Posted 19/02/08 01:21 PM Saw him too at the Telstra dome.Nice!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/08 11:32 PM Posted 19/02/08 11:32 PM Saw a nice Phantom sleeper this morning in mainstreet lilydale, looked bog stock except for the massive stealth I/C hidden behind the front bar. Not sure if there a member.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/02/08 11:55 PM Posted 19/02/08 11:55 PM I've been gunning for a big night cruize for ages, no sure about the Dandy twisties at night though Up Chaps and even mabey lygon would be good fun to show off the cars and at least it wouldn't take 2 hours to go up chaps mid week. What sorta dates we looking at Gary? I reckon give it a few weeks to give people heaps of notice so we can get a heap of people coming. Also I reckon a Dandy cruise would be a great one on a nice day, I'm up and down there a fair bit so I can scope it out if you want.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 20/02/08 01:39 AM Posted 20/02/08 01:39 AM That was probably Wingnut. Looks stock with a MASSIVE BLACK IC up front.
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 20/02/08 05:55 AM Posted 20/02/08 05:55 AM I tihnk I spotted sh*tbmxrider on the way back today..down middleborough haha. we both looked at each other as we went past !!! lol yep, that was me...what cooler you got hiding in the bar there?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 20/02/08 07:06 AM Posted 20/02/08 07:06 AM That was probably Wingnut. Looks stock with a MASSIVE BLACK IC up front.Definately a wolf in sheeps clothing that one... Too bad its a manual
ORSMXRT Member 167 Member For: 18y 9m 26d Posted 20/02/08 11:32 PM Posted 20/02/08 11:32 PM Any more developments? I'd love to come on a cruise with you guys and meet you all.
skunk Member 236 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: melb Posted 21/02/08 01:05 AM Posted 21/02/08 01:05 AM hehe thought so, sh*tbmxrider, its a stage 2 PW cooler
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now