Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

I got done for them a month ago.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Shyford, just go to search bar and type username change , and you will see what happend.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted (edited)

yeh was just reading that thread..wat a kent of a cop. theyre useless lights anyway, hardly work in fog. theyre not like the focus rear fog lights. or any rear fog light, they light up everything..see it a mile away lol

:spit: hahahahahah..im not tempted to post in there pazzo as he'll probably change my name to something I say lol. what a pisser :roflmbo:

Edited by Shyfrd
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

It doesn't go anywhere useful though.

Unless you've got an under battery CAI.

Through the engine bay without getting caught by the cooler/ radiator. Some air may also be channeled by the wheel arch up towards where a turbo side intake would sit.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Anyone else watch the Dee's get raped by 186 points against the Cats?

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
shocked.gif
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

that's one serious rape Geelong handed them, anal raped with no lube and spikes.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

yep I was listening to the game on the radio. it was over by the first quarter hahahah

shyfrd...I read it in the paper I think. the article was talking about the LPI gas falcon and comparing it to the petrol model falcon. anyways I read a line saying blah blah new update/facelift early 2012 something like that. I will try and find the article again next week.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Cmon if dean bailey don't get the arse from that I don't know what will.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...