STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 31/07/11 10:38 AM Posted 31/07/11 10:38 AM just read that bout 9 times... I think I geddit he calls his mrs squirter to u guys at work?he posted relationship status update on fb?u posted on fb "is that squirter"?if that's right then roflmfa :roflmbo:
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 31/07/11 10:41 AM Posted 31/07/11 10:41 AM spot on. shouldve seen his face the next morning when he rocked up at work lol. bee line straight to me, then the boss went off at him later for harrassment at work n to keep that sh*t out of work hours
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 31/07/11 10:50 AM Posted 31/07/11 10:50 AM stainedless wheres the sound?
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 31/07/11 11:22 AM Posted 31/07/11 11:22 AM dunno... its real quiet for some reason... turn it right up... like full...
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/07/11 11:34 AM Posted 31/07/11 11:34 AM I thought there was no sound at all. Would have been a great vid from the car behind or something. Maybe have a gopro camera on the roof or something to catch some of these runs. Might stick one on my car next time I go for a spin.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 31/07/11 11:35 AM Posted 31/07/11 11:35 AM cbf already watched it 9 times in silence lolmy mrz got pulled over before and accused of doing burnouts in lalor on tuesday night,, checked her bonnet and under the car then picked on the workshop sticker.. considering she live 50 mins away from lalor and I was there for dinner on tuesday night I assume they have nothing better to do? im not one to pick on cops but come on? all she was doin was driving home on a sunday night
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 31/07/11 11:38 AM Posted 31/07/11 11:38 AM all u can hear is me on the limiter till I grab traction lol
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 31/07/11 11:39 AM Posted 31/07/11 11:39 AM lol wont the cops give u a hard time with a camera on the roof? im not complaining about the idea or watching the videos after but itd be obvious what its for just like freeze said, nothing better to do loldebadge it freeze of the turbo badge?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 31/07/11 11:48 AM Posted 31/07/11 11:48 AM my mrz car is a na.. lol
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 31/07/11 11:51 AM Posted 31/07/11 11:51 AM your mrs is a hoon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now