PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 05/03/09 10:05 AM Posted 05/03/09 10:05 AM Im not gonna let the beans spill that quickly....Keep guessing
XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 05/03/09 10:07 AM Posted 05/03/09 10:07 AM Im not gonna let the beans spill that quickly....Keep guessing is it a hsv
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 05/03/09 10:15 AM Posted 05/03/09 10:15 AM no, he can't afford a HSV..lolRaman you should no buddy....old skool?? ring any bells... ssssssssssss tu tu tu tu tu
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/09 10:17 AM Posted 05/03/09 10:17 AM Spotted Toxic Beast and BLKPHN @ FPV open day on Sunday, good catching up with you guys there!
XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 05/03/09 10:34 AM Posted 05/03/09 10:34 AM (edited) no, he can't afford a HSV..lolRaman you should no buddy....old skool?? ring any bells... ssssssssssss tu tu tu tu tu VL TURBO lol that's what I was going to say next I kind of had a feeling it was going to be that lol any pics? Edited 05/03/09 10:35 AM by XXRLNT
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/09 10:35 AM Posted 05/03/09 10:35 AM I spotted you THRU5T on ligon on the weekend I was in the blueprint dont no if you saw or not you got a nice ride there mate.Yeah they are getting rid of heaps of people and I havew a feeling that we are next. And then I will be on perminent holidays GREAT SUCCESSES!
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/09 12:02 PM Posted 05/03/09 12:02 PM no, he can't afford a HSV..lolRaman you should no buddy....old skool?? ring any bells... ssssssssssss tu tu tu tu tu My car goes SSSSSSSTUU TUU TUU TUU and its a Ford lol
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/09 12:56 PM Posted 05/03/09 12:56 PM Spotted a bionic BF phoon with the plates FPV555 (or 550 maybe) on Kars st Frankston tonight.Anyone from here?Also forget to mention I saw the black BA T with quad tips and black 20's on the Prinny about midnight on Saturday.The plates start with STD, can't remember the username but I know he's a regular on here.Car looks insane anyway.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/03/09 05:05 AM Posted 06/03/09 05:05 AM (edited) Was it @ the Plaza? He might be sellin it as he bought another Holden I tried to convince him to buy a Ford but his a deep Expensive Daewoo fan from Heart....Yeah it was, at Safeway, hehehe... Then in the carpark on the way out...BTW you shoulda tried harder to convince him heheGhosti pretty sure its FPV550 I've seen it around heaps in franga and Karingal... Edited 06/03/09 05:08 AM by MiKa
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/03/09 05:38 AM Posted 06/03/09 05:38 AM (edited) I spotted you THRU5T on ligon on the weekend I was in the blueprint dont no if you saw or not you got a nice ride there mate.Yeah man saw you go past twice?! with a nice dose/flutter My car goes SSSSSSSTUU TUU TUU TUU and its a Ford lol as does mine lol Edited 06/03/09 05:39 AM by THRU5T
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now