Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hey Matt me and NVYDF6 are meeting in Mitcham at about 9 - 9:30 if you wanna meet up somewhere? Any suggestions on where we can go?

Send me a PM, I've got an iphone now so I'm roaming :k24t:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
AHH the blue beast again hey. Hes a mate of mine,not a member here and yes hes damn crazy. I heard he almost took out Charlie on beach rd on a cruise last year,by accident of course.Its not NIZPROS car but its got their gear on it and they tune it. Hes not into the turbo seen such as the forums etc,he just sticks to himself.

Haha yeah he came VERY fuking close one night but its all good as it was just a accident that just didnt happen thank god

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melb
Posted (edited)

About a month back, I saw a very nice orange, debadged and spoiler removed XR6T on chromes in the city. Had a custom plate, was "EIOPNER" I think.

Edited by Lak
  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted
Are you talking home workshop or has danny got himself setup already?

I think he meant springy motors danny not headsex danny.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S.E Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I see BEILKIN (spelling??) in FTG alot too, but not for a coupla months?

I need custom plates so people will recognise me... Not sure about EXGMH on my XR6 but?!!!

Also theres a Phantom XR with Phoon rear wing, & an acid rush with rego# EATV8S or something like that that have been getting around Amberley Cres, between HP-F and Kewish alot lately (I work in the same street) anyone here??

Edited by EXGMH304
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 29d
Posted

Spotted an orange xr8 yesterday on nepean hwy in seaford. Had a HPF sticker on the back window,gt spoiler and some descent rubber under the rear. This thing sounded nuts and was supercharged or turbocharged. WED--- rego,anyone from here.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Went to Danny's work shop the other day and saw your car there...

=]

think I saw Rob's black xr6T at an intersection on springvale road 2day.. black rims.. front mount and no spoiler ?

that yours yeah

  • role model
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,S.E
Posted
=]

think I saw Rob's black xr6T at an intersection on springvale road 2day.. black rims.. front mount and no spoiler ?

that yours yeah

if you mean me I dont think it was as I put the old rims back on it.

looks like this now

1-5.jpg2-5.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...