-
Posts
372 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by XXRLNT
-
is it manually and is it from vic???
-
http://www.awcinfo.com//secureshop/category.php?cat_id=408
-
f*ck mines doing the same thing :( have you fixed it yet?? what was the problem ?
-
I am not sure if he even put in a kaaz that's what he said he put in I dont belive one thing this guy says I have heard that kaaz is pretty expensive anyway so dont think he put one in
-
I have never had a spool but been in a car that has had one it wasn't that bad the kazz is f**ked I haven't done a u turn because I haven't been driving the car even my mechanic said if I keep driving it its going to break the drive shaft that's how bad it is. just turning the car is bad :( but the thing is I didn't ask for a kazz I asked true trac still don't under stand y the f**K he put one in :f*ckyou:
-
man don't recommend dandydifferentials to anyone else lol. I dropped my car off last week to get a true trac fitted the *beep* put a kazz diff locker in the car it is making a loud knocking noise when I turn sounds like a mini spool :( trying to get my money back now but I don't think it will happen he is not picking up my phone calls. I have been back to the shop a few times but he is all ways drunk. the car is at addicted performance now so should have the car back this week with a true trac
-
when you taking me for a spine??? after seeing the dyno graph now I want to go for a spine lol
-
well done man that's crazy you must be happy with the car now
-
ok thanks I will go past next week whats wrong with your diff is it on the way out too?
-
yea no warranty even if it did they wouldn't cover it with 400rwk lol I just have to suck it up and fix it but I am not sure if I should get a true trac or just get a 2nd hand diff from ftg for 650 lol??
-
yeah that's what I meant to say I think the diff ratio are going to be different on the 4 speed to the 6 speed
-
yeah I have seen that ad but that's out of ba I think the bf diff is different ??
-
not sure but I got the diff oil changed yesterday because it was so loud and there was alot of metal that came out with the oil its getting more louder ever time I drive it :( I haven't even done a burnout in this car yet lol
-
my mate got a truetracs in his car and he said it was about 2g drive in drive out
-
na wont be on the hwy just found out my diff has sh*t itself today :( anyone no a rough price on a 2nd hand diff and a built diff??
-
thanks bro I would get my zf strengthened but it cost to much if it was a 4 speed I would done it by now I put the stock springs back in today so it should be be easier on the cv's but the car looks to high now . yea you need brembos with all that power you have maybe get some 18 inch xr8 rims I am pretty sure you can fit brembos with them and your car will still look like a sleeper kind of lol
-
yea I might leave the e85 until I save some money for a new auto still 50/50 the auto feels great that's why I was thinking about going e85 lol
-
you should get injectors instead of the ss induction :sungum:
-
Thinking about changing the injectors and getting a tune on e85 but the only thing holding me back is the auto I don't think its going to take anymore power or its going to sh*t itself
-
I bought a xcal 3 too from gumtree. it was 2nd hand the guy that I bought it from said the xcal 3 was was returned to the stock tune. but when I went to get the tune my tuner said the xcal 3 wasn't returned to the stock tune so I had to buy a new flash box. called the guy back that I bought it from he said the flash box was returned to stock. I didn't get my money back so I lost $450 :( now I don't buy any 2nd hand parts I just pay a bit more and just buy new parts from the shops
-
will do Thanks mate
-
na it wasn't on the hwy but might come out next week
-
I have a 350rwk street tune but I haven't used it yet.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.