MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 10d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/02/12 01:30 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:30 PM He has auto dibbs on any females on this forum, all I can say is, he gets who ever he wants...Is that so? What is your proof of this?
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:32 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:32 PM There's no proof, most of the girls vanish though, without a trace, don't know why? 1
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 10d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/02/12 01:33 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:33 PM I see. Lol.Well, good luck to him. Lol.
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:36 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:36 PM Any plans for the new car max
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/12 01:36 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:36 PM
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:37 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:37 PM Haha, I'm kidding about the vanishing part, Adie is still aroundBut yeh friday nights, prinny laps, people meet around different spots, Im sure fair few of the guys will PM you their addresses, I mean meet spot.
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 10d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/02/12 01:39 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:39 PM Any plans for the new car maxNot as yet. I would like to say that I'll keep it standard, but who knows how long that will last.First things first is that I need an Aux Booster Kit of some sort. Then we'll go from there.When I go to a few cruises, perhaps I'll get some ideas and inspiration from others.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:39 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:39 PM so many snaps in one night. I cant take this much longer hahaha. 1
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 7d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/12 01:39 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:39 PM
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/02/12 01:40 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:40 PM got any car pics MAXout?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now