TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/12 01:10 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:10 PM (edited) You're a Chick, should be easy, Staino will show you the ropes...dont go there KV lmao Edited 26/02/12 01:11 PM by TonezXR6T
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/12 01:12 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:12 PM You're a Chick, should be easy, Staino will show you the ropes...or Pazzo pissa
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/02/12 01:12 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:12 PM dont go there KV lmaoIs there something I should know? Lol.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:17 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:17 PM I'd love to chat, but I dont want to seem like I'm cutting Stainos LunchHe already called dibbs 1
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/02/12 01:20 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:20 PM I'd love to chat, but I dont want to seem like I'm cutting Stainos LunchHe already called dibbsSay what? How can someone call dibbs on something that they didn't even know existed?!? 1
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:22 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:22 PM I know right, I dont get it either, all I know is that you are his. 1
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/12 01:24 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:24 PM he wake 2morrow morning and see who next on my list lmao
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/02/12 01:25 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:25 PM I know right, I dont get it either, all I know is that you are his.Lmfao. Ok... And how did this deal come about of which he has called dibbs?
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:29 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:29 PM He has auto dibbs on any females on this forum, all I can say is, he gets who ever he wants...
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 01:30 PM Posted 26/02/12 01:30 PM Maxout ha aka Tactical response hahahahahahahahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now