Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/02/12 01:18 AM Posted 26/02/12 01:18 AM I think our cruzes differ alot from urs (although your cruzes and your friday nights are no doubt 2 different things aswell). ours are alot more about the catch up meet points than the cruze. last night was a big 1 for us, about 15 cars. but I think that's just the fact melbourne is a lot bigger than us. there are some massive cruzes that happen over here, but not under the fordxr6turbo banner. after driving alot in melbourne and perth, I must say u guys have a lot better roads to choos from aswell.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/02/12 01:39 AM Posted 26/02/12 01:39 AM Victoria, the place to be..Whats the record for our biggest cruise?
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 26/02/12 02:05 AM Posted 26/02/12 02:05 AM Wasn't there between 60 and 70 on last years night cruise?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/12 02:17 AM Posted 26/02/12 02:17 AM
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 26/02/12 02:20 AM Posted 26/02/12 02:20 AM I think we should have another night cruise and try and beat the record lol 3
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/02/12 02:23 AM Posted 26/02/12 02:23 AM Fly... Amen bro, they everywhere !! true was a I <3 Bananas tuff night 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 26/02/12 02:52 AM Posted 26/02/12 02:52 AM Yeah heard from a source your bit of a lady's man. Was told not to leave my Missus around you. Haha.Im the source jdIf I had to f*ck a guy 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 26/02/12 02:54 AM Posted 26/02/12 02:54 AM I think our cruzes differ alot from urs (although your cruzes and your friday nights are no doubt 2 different things aswell). ours are alot more about the catch up meet points than the cruze. last night was a big 1 for us, about 15 cars. but I think that's just the fact melbourne is a lot bigger than us. there are some massive cruzes that happen over here, but not under the fordxr6turbo banner. after driving alot in melbourne and perth, I must say u guys have a lot better roads to choos from aswell.Yep
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/02/12 03:06 AM Posted 26/02/12 03:06 AM Im the source jdIf I had to f*ck a guyand in what situation would that come up?Yepyep to all of it or the vic is better than WA... 3
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 26/02/12 03:11 AM Posted 26/02/12 03:11 AM Yep
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now