Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

But yeh friday nights, prinny laps, people meet around different spots, Im sure fair few of the guys will PM you their addresses, I mean meet spot.

Lmfao. I like your humor... although something tells me that you aren't being humorous. :P

None the less, it would be nice for some people to help me out, make me feel welcome and include me in the group. :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

got any car pics MAXout?

No, I don't. I don't have the car yet.

But I promise to post pics on Tuesday evening when I get it. :)

Car is nice and in good nick... Am not a fan of the colour of it, but it's kinda growing on me. Lol.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

Ill be first Friend !! :)

Aww, how sweet! ^_^

Edited by MAXout
  • Italian Stig!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

He has auto dibbs on any females on this forum, all I can say is, he gets who ever he wants...

I call dibbs KV !! Staino misses out lmao :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Excellent punctuation. U have to go through our initiation b4 u can be excepted into our thing.

Edited by flyxrt
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

hahahah good thing you are online now maxout, only the sweetest guys come online at this time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...