Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 12/04/05 01:42 PM Posted 12/04/05 01:42 PM Well guys... here it is the Claytons Edit poll.... Edit now. later, or never .... over to you BTW I am totally ambivalent Let Pedro see this as a barometer of any potential success with APS Edit
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 12/04/05 01:52 PM Posted 12/04/05 01:52 PM Good things come to those who wait. Hahaha.I've always been APS bias, the Ford Flash seems to do the trick, but I will wait til theres a little more competition out. Nothing like competition to bring everyones game up to scratch.Adam
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 12/04/05 02:00 PM Author Posted 12/04/05 02:00 PM Good things come to those who wait. Hahaha.I've always been APS bias, the Ford Flash seems to do the trick, but I will wait til theres a little more competition out. Nothing like competition to bring everyones game up to scratch.Adam<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a validated 12 sec T running stock APS Phase 2, Happy, sh*t Yeah? I have been a supporting V fanboy customer todate, but why the deafening silence
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/05 08:59 PM Posted 12/04/05 08:59 PM I'll be waiting for it but will only be purchasing if there is an improvement to gain over what I currently have. Many more prevalent mods to do in the mean time
xr6god Member 38 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Posted 12/04/05 10:09 PM Posted 12/04/05 10:09 PM Many more prevalent mods to do in the mean time <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Like a driving coarse
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/05 10:27 PM Posted 12/04/05 10:27 PM I will wait to see what APS deliver, but if its going to be later than the end of this month, they should come onto this forum and advise us of a new delivery date. I do not like to be told a delivery date and then nothing arrives and nothing is told about the new delivery date.Our paitience will only last so long We know that APS make great products and that they must be QC'ed but they should also be advising their clients of the new delivery date.Please let us know whats happening Peter
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 4d Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/05 11:02 PM Posted 12/04/05 11:02 PM Like a driving coarse Well, you could invest in some skooling for your spelling
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 13/04/05 12:25 AM Posted 13/04/05 12:25 AM who or what is an APSScotty
C.S.I Member 651 Member For: 21y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 13/04/05 12:30 AM Posted 13/04/05 12:30 AM Well, I gave up waiting a week ago.So the 'other' Edit is was.APS's may never get here at this rate Pity...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 13/04/05 06:14 AM Posted 13/04/05 06:14 AM who or what is an APSScotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recommended Posts