MY ROD GOT OUT Member 434 Member For: 16y 29d Posted 19/11/12 08:09 AM Posted 19/11/12 08:09 AM Lol yep I no exactly what u mean, we have stooped to the level of the good guys matching/beating stupid prices. But happy to help ya out mate, just get their best price and I'll look after u. Tim 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 19/11/12 09:49 PM Posted 19/11/12 09:49 PM I think you missed what he was suggesting..He wants you to tell him how much it'd cost Harvey Norman to buy the TV in (Cost Price).. Then he can go to the good guys and say "Harvey Normal offered it to me for Cost Price + $50" 1
MY ROD GOT OUT Member 434 Member For: 16y 29d Posted 20/11/12 05:37 AM Posted 20/11/12 05:37 AM Yeh I know, but what I'm saying Is don't bother I'll just do it at cost for him plus any others that want stuff. 2
jaycoop1 Member 10 Member For: 14y 20d Gender: Male Location: Chelsea Heights Posted 20/11/12 06:41 AM Posted 20/11/12 06:41 AM I pick-up hot chicks without trying.Career Firefighter. 2
TALEB TYRES Member 131 Member For: 15y 4m 20d Gender: Male Posted 20/11/12 10:01 PM Posted 20/11/12 10:01 PM I sell bread...well that's what I say when customers walk in to the office or call us up and ask if we sell tyres... 5
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/11/12 10:11 PM Posted 20/11/12 10:11 PM I pick-up hot chicks without trying.Career Firefighter.This is so much win lol
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/11/12 10:49 PM Posted 20/11/12 10:49 PM I shop daily for a reason
R3dmist Member 68 Member For: 14y 21d Gender: Male Location: blue mountains Posted 25/11/12 10:24 AM Posted 25/11/12 10:24 AM 15 yr mechanic hereCurrently doing a stint in the army, and hating it.( as a mechanic)Cant wait to get out and get back to some decent spanner swinging 1
relentless xr6 Member 363 Member For: 15y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/01/13 02:32 AM Posted 23/01/13 02:32 AM im a allison transmission specialist and f*cking over it can anyone help me get into the mines?? im a diesel mechanic by trade just specialise in autos.
HYPEDF6 Legacy Donating Member 301 Member For: 13y 9m 24d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/13 02:45 AM Posted 23/01/13 02:45 AM Work ? Whats that ? Missis pulls teeth for a living.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now