-
Posts
391 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by xr6turbs
-
Hey guys / girls, So I recently (2 weeks ago) had to trade in my old BA turbo - was going to sell it and sit on the cash till I could afford an FG G6ET or an F6 but couldn't wait as the BA was going to be the end of me financially if I was to get it fixed - even after spending $2k on it 3 weeks ago. Now I have a Bf mk11 with a zf 6 speed in CONQUER!! I always wanted a blue falcon turbo and I am extremely glad I was able to get this one. I know there isn't much of a difference between the ba and bf bar the 6 speed and an extra 5kws.... BUT its got me thinking.....how could these differences make such a BIG difference? - this thing FLYS like you wouldn't believe, compared to my 4 speed auto. maybe I was just used to its slowly dying so the power wasn't there in the old one? or is my new one tuned?? it lights up the rears very very easily!! whats your opinions? Is the 6 speed THAT awesome? I will try and get pics up when the weather is better
-
Ba Xr6T Does Serious Missfire When Pressed Hard
xr6turbs replied to Xr6trbooooo's topic in General Tech
Same thing happens to my car. Feel for ya mate. I have NFI what it is :( Fraud couldn't pin point it. I have no mods except a pod filter and pipe. Going in for a service soon cars got 125kms. -
It really makes me angry that people JUDGE the way people look as if they may not be able to afford something or able to speak english or for what ever reason. I have always been taught to treat everyone the same regardless, it will make everyone have a better day, on the receiving end and giving. I could go on and on about alll the BS that I have been through or family members or people I know, but I dont have the time and I dont want to bore you all with a massive essay!
-
One trick I found was when searching for the video type in HQ and generally you will find a better quality source. just my weak 2 kiwi cents
-
Also hope my countrymen/women are all good!! Keep safe and keep strong! wish I could help more
-
Some are reposts from Turbo6FG but some are new.... and also include *PART 2* Dear Icebergs, Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch. Sincerely, The Titanic Dear Titanic, WTF??? You hit me first Icebergs Dear J.K. Rowling, Your books are entirely unrealistic. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends? Sincerely, Anonymous Dear Anonymous, Yes, it’s quite acceptable for a ginger kid to befriend a geek and a bitch Rowling Dear America, You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment. Sincerely, Canada Dear Canada, f*ck you, go watch South Park America Dear Boyfriend, I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you can. Sincerely, Spiders Dear Spiders, Say whatever you want. At least she doesn’t eat me after orgasm. Good luck in your next f*ck Boyfriend Dear Voldemort, So they screwed up your nose too? Sincerely, Michael Jackson Dear Michael, At least I was born white. Voldemort Dear Rose, There was definitely room on that raft for the both of us. Sincerely, Jack Dear Jack, Errrrr….no. Have you not seen the size of my ass? Rose Dear Windshield Wipers, Can't touch this. Sincerely, That Little Triangle Dear Little Triangle, You’re just f*cking lucky that we’re on a hyundai Windshield Wipers Dear Saturn, I liked it, so I put a ring on it. Sincerely, God Dear god, f*ck you, you liar, if you liked me then why you put me next to your anus Saturn Dear Rubik's Cube, Done! Sincerely, Colorblind Dear Colourblind, Well done, now good luck at the lights RUBIK Dear Santa, Please tell me how you managed to stop at three Ho's. Sincerely, Tiger Woods Dear Tiger, Ho ho ho, good one….now go back to your rehab, you whore Santa Dear Boys Wearing Skinny Jeans, I. Can't. Breathe. Sincerely, Your Balls Dear Balls, Exactly, We HATE you!!! Faggots wearing skinny jeans Dear Martin Luther King Jr., I have a dream within a dream within a dream within another dream... What now? Sincerely, Leonardo DiCaprio Dear Leonardo Get real Martin Dear Prince Charming, You've got some explaining to do! Sincerely, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty Dear bitches, I’ll f*ck the fairy god mother too if it’s in the script. Prince Charming
-
hahahahaha That is my Mates cuz's car! TRUE STORY!
-
Love the car. I got those wheels on my L/S BA. best option on non FPV's I reckon.
-
Fast-Xr Just to clarify as my factory sub has decided to pack itself....You have spliced RCA plugs from the wires that are FROM the amp to the factory sub and used these wires which are plugged into your new amp and sub combo? ORRRR have you spliced the RCA prior to entering the factory amp?
-
maybe get the seat belts changed to a different colour? white or the blue???
-
Hey guys, have slight problem with my 04 BA. I don't know if it is me or not but I just feel its not picking up as well as it used to or I have just gotten used to the power had it 4+ years. no real engine mods just a pod and pipe in the standard position. now the other thing I have issues with is that sometimes I will PLANT it.... and it just will start spluttering, I don't think its the sparks as I had them replaced maybe 1 year ago and Its coming from the exhaust spluttering....really confused at what it is if someone could shed some light that would be great. it has 116,000kms... serviced every 10km, I did the boost solenoid maintenance on the weekend thinking that would help. but I am dumbfounded. is it the Cat? sparks? coil packs? valve springs? Please help! and thanks in advance for those that do :D D
-
Supertroopers is one of my all time fav. Actually watched it yesterday. Actually watched it yesterday.
-
^^^^^ silly question mate BUT is it possible to run the BF 322mm rotor on a BA? considering the caliper is the same?
-
1. chances of getting another good deal..... highly unlikely... BUT you never know with TM. sometimes you find those gems. 2. yes, currently sound from iPod is played thru AUX with both just music and also with video. 3. Install - took me hmmm maybe 1 hr tops and I am by no means an auto electrician or hard out mechanically minded. its actually very easy. I used another thread to work out how to get everything open and where to find all the plugs. its one of the red stickys in this sub category. 4. YES. cameras can be connected either through an extra switch in the video input... or you purchase the multi input blaupunkt converter. send me a PM with your email I will try and take pics of how its all in etc or if people want I guess I could do a write up on how I installed it all! cheers D
-
yeah can watch music videos and videos all off my ipod. basically, it just reverts back to the original screen momentarily while you are using those functions for example volume. and then turns back to the video after a few seconds. My iPod is also not plugged into via video converter all the time either as only use it when it needs to be playing something so it just stays on the normal screen.
-
all up I think it cost me about $320 for all the gear and another $10 or $15 for wiring and plugs? Pretty sweet deal considering the Head unit retailed for like $1,200. However, don't know about the cable or the converter retail prices. all gear came out of a traded BA GT at a ford dealership down the line aye gotta love trademe aye
-
I did mine on the cheap.... however I did get all my gear second hand I have a Blaupunkt video converter and the I'm guessing the ford sat nav cable which I installed myself through the dash and powered it from under the steering wheel extra power source.And I just run a video ipod off it for when I watch videos could use other inputs as its just a video RCA. and just use the Aux cable for the iPod music. (aux is also used for when videos are playing) the kit I got also came with a Alpine DVD headunit but I haven't installed it.
-
WOW nandos isn't as expensive in NZ! and it probably tastes a lot better too here! LOL chicken pita hot, peri peri chips and a drink YESSS and if I really want to indulge some wings!
-
cheers mate! will try it 2moro morn!
-
I tried to get the rear number plate lights out but I don't know how I took the clip off and had the light fitting dangling but I don't know how to get the bulb out. I also want to get some LED bulbs to replace, anyone know if these pose any problems? thanks D
-
hahaha! yeah could be a goer.... get it tuned and fitted with some nice gear at the same time! ohh how wishes are free!
-
DSLRs are the best! I got a canon 450D sooo many amazing things can be done with them.. try out some HDR photography when you get the chance / time hahaha I would be keen if I was in sydney.... however the silver surfer is over here in Auckland
-
great photos bro!
-
^^^^^ LOLZ
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.